Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - Her Proposition

NTR is so rentfree in all of your heads. There isn't even any indication that it will go in that direction yet half the comments are "if this has NTR I'm out!"

Good for you lad! I don't know who asked though; I'm trying to read comments about what happened in the chapter not your hatred for a fetish they haven't even hinted at.

Fed-Kun's army
The only thing this is missing is he didn't claim he's the king of the castle after earning his panty crown.

Dex-chan lover
@androssia
While I agree that people freak out too quickly. The premise is that one is watching/recording and the other doing. Which lends itself to the idea of recording her with someone.

Fed-Kun's army
@Bigg3_chees3 Poly relationships seems to only work for them when several one-dimensional characters love the MC. Most of these people can't deal with the jealousy even when the characters aren't even dating yet lol.

She didn't get it out of her head ... You mean she was thinking about him at the time?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Don't you know how dirty phone screens are? That shit's disgusting, yo!

The tags are comedy and romance, there's no drama, tragedy or psychological so I don't think anything "Bad" will happen.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@EritoProxy@SiccRicc@Mitsauce@BozMagic@geruhn9122
it's 99% not ntr
@Ninja
he premise is that one is watching/recording and the other doing. Which lends itself to the idea of recording her with someone.
you people who get this idea clearly read too much h-manga, and haven't read much ecchi (non-h) manga because most non-h manga don't have this idea: a kinky FL is a common scenario in many ecchi manga.

Ho ho ho! you lucky boy! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Double-page supporter
This has to be the most idiotic thing I’ve read this week

I feel the presence of the legendary tag called "NTR" for short and you'll get a trauma for long

Hopefully the FMC only does tease him with her erotic act so that the Title will make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread