Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Chapter 12

Hana was the real MVP.. his attitude towards her was shit throughout the whole series šŸ˜­

They didnā€™t get married but theyā€™re together. At least they came into terms with their feelings in the end. You canā€™t really force people your ideal life so leaving it for an open ending was a pretty subtle choice. But the romance šŸ˜­ damn... i wanted to see more... like kisses or something

Thanks for the translation, itā€™s really smooth and clean ā¤ļø Iā€™m really happy I got to see it till the end.

So this manga how
Like this :
1. Dumb girl with no self-respect chases a guy.
2. Dumb girl is very nice and sincere to the guy.
3. Dumb girl chases him to his office and works at the same place as him.
4. Dumb girl Confesses
5. Dumb girl gets rejected.
6. Dumb girl still has no self-respect and chases him again.
7. Dumb girl confesses again.
8. Dumb girl gets rejected again.
9. Dumb girl had enough and wants to move on so she now a smart girl.
10. Smart girl finds another man and go on dates.
11. Guy who rejected dumb girl has a šŸ˜® face when he finds out the girl he rejected has a guy.
12. Guy confesses and wants to date.
13. Smart girl goes back to being Dumb girl because she likes it when a man plays with her as if she's a toy.

Both dumb girl and guy live happily ever after, with 0 efforts from the guy and 100 efforts from dumb girl. Dumb girl is now saving their marriage alone. The End

It had way more potential, but the ending was extremely rushed... For the way the story was going the ideal setting would be having way more volumes and time for actual character development.

Anyway, thank you very much for your hard work, OneGarbageGal!

Pretty disappointing ending. Still not a fan of ML. šŸ˜”

Thanks for the translations though!

With such an open ending like this, realistically speaking, I don't think they end up together on the long run. This guy's feelings seem to be too shallow, if she hadn't worked up her courage to ask him about the bus incident, he would have just let it go. What's more, he's still going back to Germany. When she brought it up, he just changed the subject, and didn't really say anything about wanting to come back to Japan or anything. So from the way I see it, their depth in feelings are way too different, she's leagues more into him than he's into her, and aside that, there's also the difference's in personality, his general bad idea about relationships and marriage (he's still going to have to work on this to change his perspective, he only said he MIGHT change his mind - to sum up, this guy's a trap) AND the problem of it being a long distance relationship. Long distance relationships are hard even for couples who are completely in love with each other... Imagine it with someone who's kinda "meh" about you? So, my prevision would be that they will last less than 6 months and that would mean that she's again just wasting her time...Hana, you're not a young lady anymore. If you want to find love and get married to someone who's not divorced and doesn't have kids, you shouldn't waste your time, girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Itā€™s nice but felt too rushed...
Honestly I would have been satisfied with them not getting together cause that seems to make more sense? And especially when they have such differing views on marriage it needs more time to resolve, like in totsuzen desu ga.
Still enjoyed this though, thanks for translating this series!

Thank you so much for translating, One Garbage Girl!

now, about that ending... this must the less romantic confession Iā€™ve seen in manga. ā€œMaybe I was jealousā€? SOOOO WHAT? are you really going to spoil someoneā€™s chance of moving on and finding happiness because MAYBE you like them? Thatā€™s just plain selfish.
The History was so fluffy and funny, but that was one disappointing ending. The author really would have benefited from at least one more chapter showing Takaya being truly torn up by the though of losing Hana and them FINALLY have a ā€œa-haā€ moment when he wouldā€™ve realized his feelings. I mean , itā€™s not that hard to think of a better ending...

Thanks Garbage Girl!

I liked this one. šŸ™‚ I liked that ML had to think about how he felt and was honest about not being sure. I like that his colleague had to point out that it seemed he liked the FL. It felt realistic for both of them

Hopefully there is a cute extra to satisfy some of the dissatisfied readers. šŸ’œ

Thanks for the translation šŸ’•

Honestly, I don't mind that they're together since it's expected but one more chapter of actual romance would of been nice šŸ˜­

Dex-chan lover
Niceeeeee! It's really cliche at the end though lol. Still, THANK YOUUU!

Group Leader
feel like this could have been really good if it was more developed over more chapters, but maybe it was axed. :/

I feel satisfied in both scenarios
They date or they seperated
There is not much intense feeling coming from MC so ....
All type of ending is good in this kind of story.

Alternate name might be like Hana,Journey to find a Husband

Users who are viewing this thread