Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Chapter 12

Fed-Kun's army
Aw, it could’ve gone on another 2 chapters but this was still sweet.
Thank you again for another amazing series, OneGarbageGirl!!! 💕💕💕

Can't say I'm happy with the ending but it was a good read overall. Thank you @OneGarbageGirl for bringing us this manga! <3

Group Leader
It started it out well and then completely tanked according to me. The author could have done so much more with this story but oh well.

Dex-chan lover
Dont know how i feel about this manga, the ml personality was flat as a board, but the plot waa kinda good...

I agree with most of the commenters - the ending feels rushed and there isn’t enough ‘together’ time to satisfy my sweet tooth. Heck, I don’t think there is actually much sugar in this, is there?? The sweetest thing might have been that tiny strawberry. In retrospect, it’s just lots of effort on Iroha’s part... It’s a shame as I really liked it in the beginning.

I’m glad the translator completed the series though. I get lowkey annoyed when mangas are dropped so thanks a million, garbage gal!

Gorgeous, clean art, but overall this story lacks the charm of Sesame Salt and Pudding. Please, give me another ML like Ossan who knows what they want and goes for it! Takaya has every right to be confused by his feelings, but it really felt like his eventual turn-around came so late in the story that I didn't feel great about Iroha accepting him (though she was very mature and straightforward this chapter). Maybe this will read better in a few months.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm I liked all the story... But the story about he started to notice his feelings was kinda rushed. Ik we read from Hanakawa POV but still it feels like it doesn't make sense that Takuya suddenly grabbed her arm or actually said what he actually said in the end, we didn't see his progress at all because it died when he rejected her again for the second time, so it doesn't feel right. Of course I wanted that they end together or a bittersweet ending like he realizing his feelings but it's too late but still they talk with each other by blog posts, but it could has be better, the way to grap things in the end.

Group Leader
thank you so much for completing this story.

now regarding the actual story, what a let down. aside from feeling rushed, there really was no reason for the last two chapters to exist, she got rejected twice, accepted it, moved on, and then all of a sudden some german coworker puts it in his mind that he might like her. bf just happens to break up with her and they end up together. fan.fucking.tastic :/

I HAD A SRAWBERRY PLANT BEFORE✋ they're actually super sweet even though small

You know, I think that's why my plants die often. I water them too much 🤔 cute story tho

Kinda feel s like this ended earlier than the author had planned, but the ending was well done and didn't feel that forced

Hmmm, realistically it would have taken him way longer to figure his feelings out -- probably a year or two. All the same, I've been getting the feeling that an aromantic character got forced into a romance in the past few chapters. ^^;; When I think about it now, maybe a fluffy friendship manga featuring these characters might have worked better.

Anyway, thanks for translating the whole series! This was interesting if somewhat uneven towards the end.

Gaaahh its the end huh? a bit of a letdown but oh well :mad:
Its been a sweet and fun ride! Thank you translator for finishing the manga till it ends~

This really was a rollercoaster of emotions, at one point I'm hurtin' and another I feel alive

Overall good read from me and thank you for the TL along the way.

Almost reminds me that I have around 6 homeworks I have to do in a few days

Group Leader
Sorry there’s too many of you to reply individually, but I really enjoyed reading all your comments throughout the series 😄 It makes the translating experience feel so much more personal and enjoyable, IMO.

@Yabaibunni @bennurt @imadokilife @auodere @Qira_adan @scarlet_summer @joosiicaa @pokeito @Msaid08 @izanamii @Slinkype @emielia2453 @nkcth @chonkury @nico-chi @Tomoemami @VivianMc @JessAnnF @ChiiKitsune @skillet @jackalan @Noshib @chocolate0901 @zenono @riaOren @gymnopedie @nishrnoya @Loveren1 Honestly, I had a similar unsatisfied reaction, the ending felt anti-climatic. I kinda have mixed feelings about it because while I do think that the confession “suits” Akikazu (ever-so hesitant/careful), it still doesn’t match the overall pace of the story. It might’ve been alright if there was reasonable lead-up to it, but that didn’t really happen. I also feel like it got axed, but I couldn’t find anything to confirm this theory... Ultimately, I initially really loved the slow development of this story and thought it had so much potential. When I picked this manga to translate, I had only read through the first two volumes. At that point, by the time that I read the ending, I had already posted the first chapter...so I finished this out of duty lol. I really thought because the development was going good in the first two volumes, it must be good later. Unfortunately, not totally true 🥲... I also didn’t feel an overwhelming connection between our main characters, their online relationship rly should’ve been amplified to begin with in my opinion... Anyway, this manga DID inspire my latest personal translating rule: don’t translate until I go through the ENTIRE thing first to avoid disappointment. Anyway, sorry you guys were disappointed 😢 I will do what I can to mitigate this unfortunate feeling with future manga I work on (because it’s not fun for me either).

@Fuyumu @godofsalmon @Daisygirlk @nekojil @justforthelulz @megaeraerin @megaeraerin @DexDexDexina @big67 @OpticalAleutian @theapprentice @aryllelric @Andi22 @galacticfool @DeviiyDenyont @fazrulamin @Arisa05 No problem, thank you all so much for sticking with the manga ❤️ and YES 100% re: no kiss scene. All that pretty artwork and no kiss? Feels disrespectful to readers tbh

@mkegruber Thank you, your comment made me lol

@starlordabs Yes, I love your assessment! I think that’s what initially a big thing that drew me to this manga.

@Fluffypiffy I knowwww, that breakup really came out of nowhere. I also wish we got to see a bit more of that relationship... (he wasn’t even given a name lmao)

@heartmade_fm No, no, please continue!! I adore your thoughtful comments, always. They’re truly appreciated more than you know! I’m so glad you also picked up on the “garden is a metaphor for her love life” thing; throughout the series, I thought that was a fun addition. I agree that the inconclusiveness of their relationship sort of makes sense too, and that the main part of the story seems to be that life is kinda messy and things don’t always happen at the right time. I also liked that it wasn’t an “over the top” sort of romance, like, I appreciated that the ML was very cautious and careful when considering his feelings (especially since he’s a bit slow to recognize them to begin with). I look forward to seeing you in the Island Manager comment section 😭

@Mugshoots Thank you and lol good luck with your homework, I feel that

@trimurti3 So true 😅 Ossan-level characters are so hard to come by these days. I’m with you though, Sesame Salt is a much, much better manga.

@silasthebloodthirsty I’m with you in that I appreciated his honesty. Sure, it might not be what we want to hear, but honesty is usually the mature response. (Though, of course, there are different ways to execute that honesty lol)

@carolibarros THIS is a really good assessment that I haven’t seen many talking about. People who have similar desires in life usually have better/more stable relationships (though, sometimes *certain* personality differences are fine). Plus, long distance is a whole other beast.

@wayfarrow lol if only, but I don’t think they did...

@BozMagic yep I’m with you. I think there should’ve been more focus on development/their compatibility.

Aggregator gang
@Satansslut669 No. Its not your fault that this was bad. You did the best you could and translated it from start to end. Im thankful for that. Series might be bad but you were great 🖤. Idk If there is follow system but Im gonna take a look at your series for sure. That comment you posted is so thoughfull
The words might be wrong sorry Idk. Not my first language.
Thank you 🖤

Users who are viewing this thread