Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Chapter 12

Double-page supporter
Her boyfriend really just said "ok bye forever"

@Satansslut669 Thanks for another interesting series! While the ending felt pretty rushed, I thought the beginning was strong, and the characters were interesting up until the end. I'm glad Hana made her intentions and expectations clear, and it looks like the two of them will be pretty happy. If this wasn't axed/cut short, I imagine the story could have been even better. I see you already have a new series, time for me to go follow it!

i have seen a lot of rush change ending of manga just to get a happy ending, including this one. i think in the beginning this is a kind of real life story where the ending more relateable and so many couple who face the same problem like opposite thoughts on marriage in real life can not get along and change their mind. even tho i think the best ending of hana and taka is not being together but then, i'm expecting too much for this manga. it couldn't be helped that many author just play around with the plot of manga and always writing a happy ending. but i'm more like a logical and rational person, when i face the same thing like hana do, absolutely i would just move on from him and get a new better life.

I still think that she should ended up with the other guy, cause it look more realistic.
for me, at least.

Yo I was writing a long essay yesterday 😂 but Mdex suddenly went down and I had to wait for the next day to write another one sucks for me
Another unsatisfied reader here ☝️
Aside from the disappointing ending, this whole trope feels like so early 2000s dorama-ish where mostly almost all doramas I've watched had an open ending 😄
I feel that author doesn't really care about giving any fanservice we're all still bitter here about the zero kiss, instead she just gives us a pretty realistic adult relationship that's common happening irl which is understandable knowing where ML comes from with his rigid personality and his opposite view of marriage with FL, so I'm not really sure what the future holds between these two. I'm wondering if along the way he'd suddenly having a cold feet with their relationship and decided to break up because of this 😅
It's such a pity though because I really like ML at the beginning, he's so straightforward and honest character but he went downhill really fast for the last couple of chapters especially right after he rejected her twice 😌
Nonetheless, it was an enjoyable read, the art is quite good too, so neat and clean. I had a great time reading this manga. Thanks for completing this manga ❣️

Comment section here is really good unlike in other website where people just want Takaya suffering all the time lol. People here give a really good opinion
I saw some people here want Takaya to suffer but I bet they are people from that website lol

Group Leader
@Msaid08 No, your English is fantastic! But don't worry, I don't blame myself or anything like that. Thank you though! Island Manager is *much* more comedy-oriented, but that one is sweet all the way through :)

@whitingiz Thank you thank you <3

@Ellundrill lol great comparsion. But yesss, definitely. I find it super fun that other people got into the story enough to leave such thoughtful comments!

@tenrose Yay, thank you!! Sesame Salt really is wonderful.

@carolibarros You're so sweet, I appreciate your comment so much :') I am 10000% with you re: a rational, pragmatic approach to relationships. "It's essential to be able to tell apart which shortcomings should and should not be overlooked" is such an important statement. It's easy for people to be swept up by feelings that ultimately won't do them any long-term good. If one hopes that the other person will change, they're most often going to be dissapointed. ANYWAY, about this particular manga: Don't get me wrong, I don't think Akikazu is a bad guy and I do think he does actually care about her. However, as we've agreed, feelings aren't enough to make things work...

@jackalan Thank you, as always. And actually, yeah, you make a really good point. Most relationships do go on to fail, so perhaps we are kinda be idealistic regarding their compatability. In real life, people who are poorly matched end up dating all the time lol...

@scarlet_summer Thank you, I appreciate it <3

@rannosuke When all is said and done, at least we were blessed with one nice blushing panel lmao. But thank you, I love your comments.

@krzywasabi No problem! And yeah, the consenus seems to be that the ending/the start of their relationship was super rushed unfortunately 😅

@chonkury Yeah, I think you sum it up nicely (also, this is the author's first/only manga so far, as far as I'm aware). It, like many stories on this website, seem like such great ideas intially, but the author didn't seem to plan out the details as they probably should have... It definitely didn't fit the regular mold, and I also suspect that their editor pushed them to go in the "everything needs to go faster and they end up together" direction (since that's what most high-selling shoujo/josei do).

@carat17seventeen Yess definitely! It's refreshing for sure. And thank you, I appreciate that <3

@hagralyn08 Thank you so much for that! The next one I'm working on is definitely closer to Sesame Salt in terms of overall wholeness, but I think it's funnier tbh (though, it's not as emotionally impactful).

@Lo0py Thanks, I always appreciate seeing your comments! But yes, I get the ace vibes from Akikazu as well. I'm with you, even though it felt rushed/anti-climatic, the ending does sort of fit them anyway. He's slow to recognize his emotional states and the long-distance thing would probably suit him. I can also picture them breaking up relatively quickly though.

@Greyvenn No problem! I'll be happy to you see in the comments of the next manga I'm doing as well :) And yes dude he just dropped the break-up line and moved on, it was kinda impressive.

@ilysbum Yep, I'm with you. It's *possible* that if the manga was longer we could've seen some better development/changes in viewpoints (like on marriage), but that's not what happened here.

@Mayadee Hahaha same, welcome to the comment-essay club. Thanks for reading though! I also really liked his straightforwardness, it's too bad how this wrapped up.

@Alice06 Yeah, definitely. I saw some of that and felt kinda sad because Akikazu's perspective is still valid (and he certainly is not a deliberately malicious/cruel person).

@Noshib Glad you still had fun reading, thank you <3

@Slinkype Yay, thank you, glad you think so! (and yes dude I am also still deeply offended about the no kiss thing given how pretty the art is lmao)

Group Leader
@Satansslut669

I still enjoyed it though so no worries!! Thanks a lot for translating it to the end-- it would've been that much more unsatisfying not to know the end. 😁

Thank you for your hard work! it was an enjoyable read from start to finish! Definitly different but more realistic(?)/organic than the usual romance genres that i'm used to reading but still a pleasant read. Loved the translation and the parts with the personal flair that you put in it! I love reading your work! Always brings a joy to my day

Aaaahh!! It's finally done!! I love this story so much and will surely treasure this! It has truly given me a realistic and grounded view on adult romance. ( ◜‿◝ )♡ I hope more people get to this if they haven't yet!

Anyway, thank you very much for your efforts Garbage Gal!! You have done so well and I appreciate you! Looking forward to more of your work!!

Dex-chan lover
This was great. I loved that she kept trying. His problem when you get right down to is that he does not even know what is going on inside his head. He truly is a caring individual but is just very awkward in showing it. Loved that she won him over slowly. It took a couple of years of being friends before my wife fell in love with me and wanted to date. Being friends first is I think the best.

Seeing such a "cold" guy warming up is just... (⁄ ⁄ô⁄- ⁄ô⁄ ⁄)⁄
This was a nice read, thanks to garbage gal, again, for translating this!

Another gem brought to us by you!!!! Such a sun ripened sweet ending!! Where do you find these little beauties? Honestly I didn't realize they didn't kiss until I read the other comments. It would have been nice considering the artwork is pretty awesome, but just like the bite of that little strawberry they shared it was super sweet!!!! good communication it the key.

This story reminds me (a tinny tiny bit) of me except the "opposite." In my early 20's a nice guy I was casually dating wanted to break up with me because he didn't want to to be in a serious relationship which he thought I wanted. I just wanted to be in a fun and casual relationship with a nice guy before starting grad school.-that conversation was hilarious by the way- (I was planning on finding an artsy fartsy in grad school. *ducking in case a piece of the sky drops on me*) Being open and upfront with solid communication is key. Needless to say 15 or so years and 4 children later I'm still with the nice guy- TOTALLY bragging :p!!! Just kidding not kidding.

Sorry I like completely digressed. Thanks for the amazing find!!! I think I'm going to fan girl you for life!!

Users who are viewing this thread