Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Chapter 12

this manga made my heart full again :') it's time to post on my blog and maybe start at-home gardening...thank you so much onegarbagegal for all of your hard work! <3 much appreciated as always. hanakawa and takaya are just too cute! T__T <33

Fed-Kun's army
aww that was sweet,,,
lmao they resolved the "issue" so conveniently, the guy dumps her just like that TT but whatever in the end it was cute

Definitely felt a little bitter with the slightly rushed with a somewhat open ending, but still sweet overall. The journey to where they got was pretty refreshing but it would be nice to have some extra chapters of them happy together!

I like comment by heartmade_fm. They sum it perfectly 🙂💖🌸

Dex-chan lover
I mean slightly rushed ending. Overall pretty good manga but the characters were not that linkable, I feel that there could have been something that the author could have added to make the main characters more human instead of mad tsundere guy and plant girl but thats just me probably

Thanks for the translations!

the way the guy dumped her LMAOOOO he rly just said BYE ... anyway was fun to read despite that rushed ending, i like how hana was very straightforward with her feelings. hmmm i fell out of love with takaya towards the end of this series though, mans flip flopping like a fish. thank you thank you so much One Garbage Gal for translating this entire series!!! <3

I dont approve of this ending !!!
i need to see him walking on egg shells to make it up to her !!! For real... such a tsundere guy... to grab her without knowing why ??? If she was over him i think she should have slapped him !!! Proud of her for confronting him...but i need more T_T

Again thank you for translating !!! ♡♡♡

1/10 stars. This ended really shitty and the ml was a wishy washy bitch so no thanks. FL got dragged through mud from beginning to end for the sake of this guy, while he onky had to stress for a grand total of 1 chapter and still got his way from beginning to end. They should really change the summary of this, because I went in thinking it was gonna be a cute office romance story. Turns it out was another tropey shitty ml and spineless fl story.

Users who are viewing this thread