Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Ch. 18 - Aquarium Date with the Twins, Part 2

Good. Waffling over a boy is stupid. Get that job and life of success, waaaaay more important.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I've never really understood idols. Either people getting hyped about them, or people wanting to be them. I don't know how it is in Japan, but most iconic child actors from the states that I can think of ended up kinda messed up as adults. But if it's a viable career path, then maybe she ought to go with it.

It's not like there's a shortage of people to have a relationship with. (I mean, usually I'm rooting for the childhood friend, but neither of the two girls seemed to care about their relationship drifting apart until just now.)

Dex-chan lover
I'm still not sure if becoming an idol was her always her dream or if she is doing that for Tatara. In the first case, well, while I think the relationship ban is stupid, this is a path she chose herself and she must accept the consequences, including the fact that the boy she likes might be always available at her own convenience. In the second case, she should realize that Tatara already likes her and she only has to confess. Regardless, it's true that she has to act soon or it will be too late, let's see if the author will keep giving her focus.

Well obviously she’s had feeling for him since they were younger. That’s why in the first chapter when she was like “we should date for real...lol Jk!” she had that pained look on her face.

Dex-chan lover
ranko is the best girl, the original love and also the new budding love, yuri's lost. this ain't domestic girlfriend

Fed-Kun's army
I bet the author is gonna make yuriko the winner in a stupid
uruka/yotsuba
way.

I've read enough manga to see where this is going....
[see kanojo mo kanojo, hyaku ri no kanojo, cuckoo's fiance, etc.]

@Tomoemami I can't fucking believe you think Yotsuba winning was "stupid". The whole manga was written just for her winning. As for We Never Learn, everyone won and everyone lost in an asspull ending to make every weeb feel happy. Stopped reading when I saw it wouldn't get a real true ending.

But yeah, I do hope Yuriko doesn't win, she currently feels like Onodera in Nisekoi though. And because this is a Nisekoi rip-off but instead it's 2 sisters instead of a harem, the gyaru will win.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@stepperman Please add the spoiler to other series in spoiler tag.

@DatOneGuy Please address people when that happens, or report it as a spoiler next time you see these things 😅

@icekatze I agree with you, they were forgetting the importance of them being sisters in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Don't give up! Follow your dreams and go get that idol status! You brother-in-law will cheer you!

Users who are viewing this thread