Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Gal and an Idol

Dex-chan lover
Black Cat Scanlations with another series for me to follow. You guys are awesome and on fire. So far it seems innocent & the fact that Ranko is being a great sister to cover up their secret outing. I really hope that it devolves into something too ridiculous. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Well that's a recipe for disaster alright.

On another note, the ''Idol'' concept in Japan is so fucking dumb.
Oh you cant have a boyfriend because you need to be pure for your fans and you wonder why the birthrate is declining.

Another manga where the MC has a Harem of twins but the author will leave the chance of the MC ending in a relationship with everyone and having to choose one: /
And I would like the MC to be more "serious" and get flustered now and then, than all this overreaction he has.

Fed-Kun's army
As @ReviitZ said pretty much this.

And ye is it so hard to have a "cool" mc. I'm not saying cool to a cringy lvl but cool as in more mature calm and collected. Overreacting MC are so annoying and it amazes me any girl likes guys like that. Self insert withstanding

@Mindself - That's not limited to Japan, in fact, from what I have seen Japan has gotten a little lax compared to South Korea. Still cringey and pathetic though. South Korea is fucking disgusting IMO with how ridiculous fans across the world are for them.

Dex-chan lover
So, the author just took generic yuri with gyaru and then made them sisters and made them fall in love with shonen MC?

@ReviitZ I still dream of a series where MC's father got a harem ending and now our poor guy is forced to solve the problems of his suddenly appeared siblings. Yes, I know that artificial conception can do the same premise without a harem, but then it won't be so ironic.

@SuperOniichan I confess that when I saw the cover and started reading, I thought it would be the standard yuri of the introverted girl with black hair and the extremely extroverted gal.
Your idea there would be a comedy until interesting to see.
I had this idea while reading "Dosanko Gyaru Is Mega Cute" but I would love to see a romcom where the MC is left by the two girls who start interested in him and give up because he is the typical romcom MC and end up dating themselves.

Dex-chan lover
@ReviitZ I know one mecha where edgy MC died in a suicidal attack and both of his official girlfriends ended up with something suspiciously reminiscent of same-sex marriage. But that's a spoiler lol. As far as the manga itself, yeah, the cover literally looks like your any shy nerd x genki gyaru romcom.

Why does the MC always have to be average. It bugs me sometimes. I get that its supposed to be a self insert character but come on. With that being said Im gonna keep with it because it was a pretty good first chapter. I wish she didn't say she was kidding.

cant believe no one said something about the fact that the guy took pics of 2 classmates on a day off and did a fucking collage with them

Fed-Kun's army
Wait this isn't a serialization? Cause i thought it was, this got the same story and settings as that oneshot i saw before the only difference is that the gal sister is the one dressing as the normal one on their date and the normal sister actually followed them from behind

Users who are viewing this thread