Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl

I highly recommend this manga to all yuri lovers out there. It’s so cute and full of fluff. A tiny bit of drama, if you could call it that, concerning a misunderstanding, but other than that it’s a fun, wholesome manga! There’s just so much happy content in this. See for yourself what I mean. Go on and give it a shot!

I really love this manga since chapter 1 and I know a lot of people here doesn't even enjoy this manga in the beginning

However, now that Mochi Au Lait already announced that Ch. 13 will be the last chapter it really sadden me. This manga always been the reason why I look up to next month even with the hurdle I received from my personal daily life. 😢

I heard that the next chapter will be the last! WHYYYYY?! This has been one of if not my favorite manga series EVER! I want to leave it on 'reading' forever... It's made me reflect on how contradictory my desires are with my reeality... but it makes me happy for some reason, like... as long as I can keep reading about their happiness then I can get a little bit of that in myself bit by bit. Frankly, I don't think I can really 'love'... does that make sense? Like I'm not sure if I'm emotionally mature enough to harbor such feelings and yet.... I want to be loved more than anything ellse in the world, I want to make someone else feel loved but Im awkward and introverted and I don't talk much, I don't like being a guy, tbph I've wished I was a girl for about 3-4 years now... that's my impossible and impossibly stupid dream that can NEVER come true, but when I absorb myself in this kinda manga it makes me happy, makes me forget about all that stuff... if only for a little while, but there isn't enough of this kinda manga in the world to last me forever and when that last chapter comes out I'll feel like crying... because a little source of my happiness will leave me... sorry to be all pity-party mode but this kinda thing just gets me super emotional and I end up wailing shit out like a moron, but even so, I don;t feel like deleting it, maybe there are others like me 'round here who can feel comforted by this somehow? I dunno. I hope I can help some of y'all, if y'all ever need to chat hmu and I'll respond as soon as I can, if you read all of this then thank you and have a wonderful day <3 bah I really don't like talking about myself but sometimes it seems like all I do, whatever

I really like this author, when they do their own art it's pretty simplistic but I recommend their other stories, they are pretty good.

Well we are fucked,

Kinda

there is alot of Wholesome yuri romance manga in this website,but still this one is different,this one is masterpiece.

You know I was a fool to think when I was first beginning the series that it'd take forever to get anywhere if at all
knowing the author all their stories I've read have the girls having sex eventually, I didn't recognize the author cause of the different artist lol

I refuse to believe this is the end! At least have a sequel about the boys now!

Dex-chan lover
@Pikkzzz if you are checking in pixiv, those are 16 uploads, but latest chapter uploaded there is chapter 12, mochi twitter however, have chapter 13 uploaded as "final story" with the last 4 pages as a bonus

Users who are viewing this thread