Hannari Girori no Yoriko-san

Dex-chan lover
i really like yuuyake rocket pencil so i'll looking forward to this as well

Dex-chan lover
its so laid back i wanna live her life, just sitting around, waiting for customers, drinking in my house at night, ahhh.

Contributor
@LordTrollbias
Is it just me or did the summary change?
It did change. The original summary, found at MangaUpdates, mentions her future romantic (?) partner:
The manga follows Yoriko Shindou, a 29-year-old Kyoto cigarette store employee who has a sharp look in her eyes but is actually a kind-hearted person.
She meets Yuuichi Yamada, a 26-year-old magazine editor who transfers to Kyoto, and their love story begins.

Dex-chan lover
the story must have been just about her, then editor comes in and tells mangaka to shove romance inside so it can sell

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'll probably get more invested into this once the romance actually starts. Seems like one of those shorts

Dex-chan lover
Is this going to replace the hole in my heart that Madoka-chan left?

Fed-Kun's army
Wait is there romance? I feel like if the FMC just sees couples being romantic then that's slice of life; wheras romance would be if the FMC finds love herself

This manga is really comfy for me since it reminds me of when I was a walking tour guide in New York City. Good times. I get that same feeling of loving your city and wanting to show it off from this, even if it's a different city.

If any of you are wondering when the romance starts, the chapters on this site are incomplete (as of writing this) but the volume covers aren't. Also, the Public status is "complete". A different summary is in one of the comments below.

Users who are viewing this thread