Happily Ever Afterwards - Ch. 1

Hm not sure if you guys got official sources for the names, but I suggest you switch Schtren for Stern. The names looks like they are german with a bit french in it (the de between sur and lastname) and in modern german spelling, there basicly exists no word with scht, they are all written as st (despite being pronounced scht). Addionally Stern means star while Stren means nothing. This would additionally strengthen the contrast between the fl's and ml's "starting postion" (female lead: Garten= garden, a cozy, warm place where she doesn't has to care about wordly problems. male lead: Stern= star, a cold, desolate place, far away from civilization (society)).

Aggregator gang
That handkerchief sucked. And I've seen some bad ones while reading this stuff.

@catdyne Oh no wonder! I figured it had to be either the same artist or the same author, makes sense with the Ripley reference lol!

i love the artwork omg!!!! it reminds me of the fairytale books i'd read as a child.

Ooof I can already tell both ML and FL are massive cunts and will be pissy when the Duke starts to find his happiness...

The art is so charming and this storyline is fresh, at least to me! Also ngl ML got nice thighs and butt

Damn the bros are hot asfgghgjh

Is this finally a story for a second male lead?? 😳😳😳😳

So excited to read more. Thank you Salty~~

oh thank God the art was different from the previous cover, I thought it was a generic story turns out it was pretty cool, gave me and old manhwa vibe and it's cute! can't wait for the next chapter

I know that this is meant for comedy and to move the story along but she is batshit crazy. Imagine knowing someone is bitter, pining after someone else and is banished and all of that and thinking "I'll marry him".

Warning: rant ahead and you'd probably think I'm looking too deep into a silly story but here it goes:

Again, I get it's a plot device and it had to happen but it could've been more realistic. Sometimes, I hate how novels depict novel readers as dumb people who voluntarily jump into the fire. This is why I like stories where the transmigrated person is like "nope, I'm staying out of the bad guy's way". Sure, it ends up in romance either way but at least it's somewhat realistic. The way stories show female characters casting away their common sense just because they're in the world of a hot character they read about even though that character is known for being violent and murderous ...it reminds of real-life serial killers fan clubs and those who write fanfics about criminals like Ted Bundy and self-insert in the story.

If I get reincarnated and I'm not a side character, a villain, or mob in the main story. Why the fuck would I get involve with such ML when I already have everything in my palm? Why are there always dumb transmigrated /reincarnated FL's in this type of stories.

Only Raeliana is the best for surviving and using everything in her palms to make it to hapiness. Like come on give us WORTHY FL who aint that STUPID.

Nevertheless, I'll still follow and read this cause you know me dumb wanna get transmigrated lols.

OMG I KIND OF HAVE FALLEN HARD FOR THIS SORY!😍

I'm so excited for the next chapters!!!!

Supporter
@KhalE https://mangadex.org/title/51257/i-stole-the-male-lead-s-first-night

Another series, honestly really good and funny too

Users who are viewing this thread