Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

i see the good old 666 rating

now people are gonna destroy it cause i made them notice

Double-page supporter
This manga ain't meant to be taken seriously, its pretty funny lol

It's a nice read. Loving how girls are disliking this so much haha As the saying goes: "Every mans dream is another womans nightmare" LuL

This manga is actually very good. It uses a seemingly absurd premise, but there are some good philosophies hidden inside. There's no lewd scene to be found yet. Don't let the title fool you. It's quite an enjoyable manga. Can't wait for more!

There's a secret to know if the manga is good even tho there's ton of 1 star rating in the said series. If the rating is above 6 stars, considering the amount of 1 star, I'm telling you that manga is OK -

Dex-chan lover
hope the chapters 2-20 are brought here soon.

while I did read them in mangakalot as someone linked here...
1-19 seem to be translated by the same person that did the one of the slime that happens in the same universe...

BUT
chapter 20 there is clearly a VERY poor machine translation

Like, I usually don't mind some of them, while some people here complain about them being badly done they are mostly understandable and there is a lot of work to recognize the symbols to put in the translator.
Sure, someone who knows the language better would not have much trouble with that... but on the same hand that would mean they would not need to make a machine translation, would they.

But yeah, most machine translations need a bit more work to be understood, but they can be.
Not chapter 20 there, or at least at the time of this comment.
I think I'm getting some of it, but it hurts my brain.

I kinda wish he looked like an actual orc. Because by all accounts the title is lying.

But then again Japan seems to be incredibly bad at titles for some reason.

I'm just waiting for someone to be like "The reason you can't become a sword priestess is because you're not a girl."

Holy shit the mother is disgusting, judging by the size of her husband orc (dude is like 4meter tall) I imagine her pussy would be completely destroyed, when she gave birth MC was like crawling out of a grotto

@Djay86 I think his father wasn’t in his orc form but in the form when he ruled has the demon lord which isn’t as big as his orc form
And I’m pretty sad that this manga doesn’t have a smut tag so we will know that everyone who will enter the harem will still be a virgin if they are virgins to begin with

Users who are viewing this thread