Hariko no Otome - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

i remember when this started, i thought its gonna be the father daughter family thing. How did papa turn into daddy? char 😂

Dex-chan lover
@LuminousAzael
Sorry for the late reply. I was binging all of the chapters so it's not in #5.2, but my speculation of "Ewey's real mother" is shown in #5.1, pg 10; where there's a worn lady with the demon spider pinning her down.
I speculate that may be Ewey's real mother because she has the same colour of hair as her. With also the reference that Ewey does look like her 'mother'

she really has to get married to old man goatee over here to save her life huh? one braincell author 😧

Fed-Kun's army
“Ewey i know this totally sounds crazy but I can save you from the Nylles, first I only need to cum inside you”
Lmao based former king

While I appreciate the sentiment, dude is at least three times her age. That's creepy and weird. There has to be a better way than this.

Dex-chan lover
@vcnomnom : there are motivations for his proposal that do not require him to be a lolicon, this is to protect her from her family since as soon as her abilities are known she is more valuable to them then they know and will be desperate to get her back "in the fold".

If she agrees, I'm done. It was good till now, but a 20+ year age gap and they're strangers? Yeah, no thanks.

Group Leader
Im loving this! Hmm i dont mind her having a marriage in name since she really doesnt want to have marriage concept due to her family.

Users who are viewing this thread