Hariko no Otome - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

How could I dare unbookmark this, waiting is perfectly fine! And I get the update notification when it is updated!! Thank you so much for your hard work and the chapter!!

@Rexbaby You just have to follow the story/make it to reading and then it pops up in your follows when it updates.

Double-page supporter
Welp its been awhile since i see a Bimonthly release to the point i feel nostalgic (especially nowadays we got rapid release of manhwa and stuff) but i dont think im going to un bookmark this anyway so back to waiting game yay

Tysm for translating 😂

@Rexbaby
It should be under the “actions” section of the manga info. Otherwise you can also bookmark it with your browser options

Dex-chan lover
Don’t care how long I must wait. I wanna see her parents and sister meet her at the ball and crap themselves

Im a bit sad its update speed is bi-monthly (i had assumed monthly) but then its a rare treat! :) Thanks for the hard work!

Infrequent updates makes each chapter a pleasant surprise when they do pop up! It's like rediscovering them every time ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Fed-Kun's army
i have like a hundred things bookmarked, more then half of them i cant remember the name of and have to read the synopsis in order to recall what it was lol. all in all having a manga pop up that i havent seen in a while doesnt bother me much as i get to rediscover it.

Dex-chan lover
@MXCL : It is what she was raised to be, a self centered b*@$^

@Ace435 : and let her sister be treated worse then a slave.

@LuminousAzael : IIRC they have already been demoted in rank, twice, and are doing nothing to really counteract or recover from the source of the demotion
IIRC hey are already at high risk of having their peerage stripped from them

@Justking14 : It should be good from what I remember,
Sis does get in trouble for wearing someone else's dress and the father did not seem to recognize MC, as he complained about the king tying to force a non-family member to take over the family (the family has hard inheritance rules that say MC gets the spot)

There’s no way I’m unbooking this lol I can wait! Thank you so much for the update!!

Oh but that means I ought to go to the raw and give this comic some views cuz I don’t want the publication company to axe this (just in case)

Dex-chan lover
Still crazy to me how this sister went from a sweet little girl to the greatest fucking bitch.

IXM

it looks like this is going to start getting regular updates looking at the raw website but don't quote me :)

@FgoSegul
according to my knowledge and experience every girl goes from cute and sweet to bitch just that most of them change again going forward but maybe not 100%
but oh well its not like men dont keep some embarressing or bratty traits of their own childhood

The knight lady is gorgeous. She also kinda looks like a mature version of the MC weirdly enough

Did she just added/made like a boobplate for the armor? Don't tell me she "weaved" it because its freaking metal. If not can someone explain where it came from and how is this the "proper way to wear it".

im very sorry, its just because ive watched this recently:
https://youtu.be/60lU68oyxK4

@Tekikato I will just pretend that it is just Magic armor and it is made with Magic metal, and can be modified with people with Magic eyes only.

Users who are viewing this thread