Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 15 Ch. 146 - Yearn...

Dex-chan lover
Actually,someone correct me on this,aren't they supposed to be "First Love" zombies?
So the Dad's had multiple "First Loves"?

I really don't understand why so much ppl are against Tarou loving Eve.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... So this is just an idea, pretty stupid at that, but what if the father's first love is the concept of First Love Zombies itself? I mean, he tried to absorb o assimilate Eve, and he clearly has a lot of zombies with him. If his first love are the zombies as a whole, that means that all of them are fair game.

Or something, I dunno

I would imagine that Tarous dad's zombies came from other people, given that he's been chasing them for so long that he might have ended up becoming jealous not having one himself

@IJustMadeThisToComment That'scould be pretty much it. the dad is in love with every girl equally. so that manifestation is the result. There has been many oddity that seemed to go against the "norm" through this story and this one of those. The other explanation would be as some other suggest that his desire to see love zombies drove his original love zombie to "steal" the other love zombies.

At this point Tarou is actively contemptible to me for choosing to "love" his own delusion. I hope the author stops dragging this out because it's gonna be a pain in the ass to follow this series much further.

Dex-chan lover
i think the dad is such a beast that he assimilates every first love zombie that comes near him, like they get pulled to his obssesive love of the idea of seeing them, and since he cant see them they all just float above him waiting for the day he can see them, so i think that *cloud* has a hivemind or something, coz it reacted to the dad's wishes, it tried to assimilate Eve.

Man the dad is such a final boss

Dex-chan lover
really stupid that they call them delusions lmao. maybe there isn't a better translation but they are so clearly not delusions. at least this seems to be ramping up to an end.

Dex-chan lover
After re-reading it, I realized more than the dad having a lot of first loves, it seems like those first love zombies might be "stolen." Just like how Eve was going to be stolen. Combined that with his obsession to see these girls, he could be unconsciously gathering them until he could see them or something like that.

Aggregator gang
A lot of people are talking about Tarou being in the direct wrong, but I wouldn't say he is. He isn't making the best choices, but he isn't what I would call objectively incorrect.

In his eyes, he has been with Eve for about a year now. He has seen Eve grow from a mildly sapient ghost that wants Tarou to date Riri to a fully-formed sapient being, with her own wants and desires. To him, if he were to date Ibino or confess and let Eve pass on or something, he would essentially be ending her life and losing someone who he has been with for an entire year and genuinely cares for him. If Tarou was the only person who could see Eve, the argument about her being a pure delusion would be more applicable. But she can be seen by others- even if it is a limited few.

It's very much a shades of gray situation.

Aggregator gang
Wow, his dad is a total fucking dick. And kind of a dipshit too.

Aggregator gang
@13man18 "After re-reading it, I realized more than the dad having a lot of first loves, it seems like those first love zombies might be "stolen." Just like how Eve was going to be stolen. Combined that with his obsession to see these girls, he could be unconsciously gathering them until he could see them or something like that."
@Hollow7F "i think the dad is such a beast that he assimilates every first love zombie that comes near him, like they get pulled to his obssesive love of the idea of seeing them, and since he cant see them they all just float above him waiting for the day he can see them, so i think that *cloud* has a hivemind or something, coz it reacted to the dad's wishes, it tried to assimilate Eve.
Man the dad is such a final boss"

I only just read the last chapter, and then this one right after, and I had a different idea about that (and left a comment about my idea in the last chapter). But after seeing the ideas put forth by you two, I think you may be on to something.

Maybe the swirling mass is Tarou's dad's first love zombie, but it also sucks in other first love zombies that get too close, because of his (as you said) strong desire to see them.

@IJustMadeThisToComment "Actually,someone correct me on this,aren't they supposed to be "First Love" zombies?
So the Dad's had multiple "First Loves"?"

I think he doesn't have multiple first loves, but rather, his first love is the concept of flying, sexy women that cling to men, so his first love is that concept, in and of itself, which manifests as a swirling vortex of first love zombies which he has (possibly) stolen from nearby men. They get sucked into the vortex and become his own, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread