Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 17 Ch. 163 - What Eve Really Wants...

Fed-Kun's army
I have more conflicted feelings about the translation than about Hatsukoi's ending.

Dex-chan lover
@pinkmage Same. I'm gonna hold out for #dropout's version. They've done us a great service. It'd be rude to not be grateful.

SJP

There's no need to clog up an undropped series with translations that you're doing for practice.

based
a fine lad scripty blessed us since dropout dropped the series
keep up the good work (^;

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting to see so much going to Hell.

The story never really recovered from a bad beginning, and ultimately went to Hell.

The comments went to Hell, first with yowling against Eve and against Ririsu and against any reader who liked Eve or liked Ririsu, and then with lots of cries of “I told you so!” (all of them premature and many of them exploded later).

Then the sequence of translation went to Hell because of a willfully spoiling troll.

Now, when the original team is surely feeling assaulted by that spoilage, some rival translator has stepped-in to kick that team while they're down.

So you see a group that's been doing a series for 80 chapters in good quality needs a translator to finish the last handful and your first instinct isn't to hit them up and offer a script? Instead you choose to do it yourself thus putting in more work for worse results?

qacR5wB.gif

Aggregator gang
Douchey, but nothing like spoiling the last chapter.

Anyways, this is full on garbage now. It's quite poetic, the translation of this shit manga is blowing up just as this manga is blowing up.

Dex-chan lover
>page 14
>TL note
Are you sure it's Eve talking?
All I see is just Taro making sense of what Eve just said.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chuggoth is right. Eve's speech balloons always have the bubbles floating around them, which those ones don't.

SJP

@ascriptmaster
The translation seems to be a series of direct translations arranged according to the same sentence structure as the original Japanese. This makes the English sound stilted. On page 15, this results in totally unnatural English ("5 years ago's misunderstanding"). You need to put more effort into understanding the way that written English flows.

When the credit page has a better typesetting than the chapter
😂🔫

Users who are viewing this thread