Hatsukoi Zombie

The person that has ability to see "1st love zombies" always had extra powerful zombies beside him if those cloud are actually dad zombie then one thing need to be done..RUN

Fed-Kun's army
@RMaster: Girl cross-dressing as a guy. Yeah, not a fan of gender-benders either, but cross-dressing is usually good stuff (funny too!)

Also, holy shit...people were always waiting for the zombie apocalypse, but in his case it's the FLZ Apocalypse...Tarou's dad surpassed and defied ALL of my expectations.

I always love going from the first chapter to the latest and seeing how character designs have changed.

ZSmyQma.png

eAD2GvX.png

Eughhhh...I mean, I won't fault Tarou's mom for wanting some late-life security as a reason for marrying, but the dad's kind of...gross. That sort of obsession made him an absentee father and husband, not to mention his Class-S pervy ulterior motives for researching the first love zombie vision in the first place. Thank God Tarou's not like him.

Tarou’s father is getting increasingly disturbing, especially considering the reveal of what must be his... zombie. It’s less of a zombie and more of a first love eldritch horror. Like goddamn even if a person like him could see his FLZ, he would immediately want to stop seeing them.

Lolicon, pervert, awful parent, and his obsession with FLZ is creepy at his age.
Yeah, dad is the final boss.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, this is a nice twist. See them all or not at all, but it was never considered for somewhere down the middle.

@darknesspker
@TwilightFaze
Thanks for your opinions, I started 4-5 days ago and am already at chapter 121
@RadioForrest
Too late, but I agree that the author is just dragging and making the story stale way too much, which is pretty bad. I mean the whole story, tarou's like : Ibusuki is a girl... nah...is he though tho?...nah, the only development that happened till now is with Ebino

Edit: There's the author which uses the chance that something new might happen, when nothing actually happens afterwards which ticked me off, well since I started this, gotta finish it till the end, I hope it gets better

HA! Now THIS is what I call poetic justice! See how it feels, Ibusuki, when -you're- the one that can't interact with Eve anymore! MAYBE THEN YOU'LL UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH OF AN UTTER BITCH YOU WERE WITH YOUR PLAN TO DO THE SAME TO TAROU! Oh, who am I kidding, you'll probably completely ignore or gloss over that thought and twist the facts around to make yourself out to be a righteous victim, as usual.

@RMaster It doesn't, I dropped it around Ch110 because it gets infuriating how contrived it gets. Major plot points just gets swept aside because the author wants to sell more volumes of the same shit. Romance? Screw it, just keep blueballing. Tarou finding out Ibusuki's lie? He gets there, but fuck you buy more volumes first

@RadioForrest I just caught up with the translation and had to say that you should get back into it if you're at ch110, the plot that was moving at a snail's pace went 3000% faster all of a sudden in the 120-147 chaps

@RMaster Nah man I'm good, after wasting my time with what I read it's never going to be worth it. Only if Tarou bones every girl in the story will this shit be worth reading. 3000% of 0 progress is still 0

Users who are viewing this thread