Hatsukoi Zombie

This series deserve a anime adaptation, i fucking love the ending, the concept is original, great character development and honestly i cry a little near the end

Dex-chan lover
@irregularc I think it’s because from what we have seen, the choices are the MC or his brother and NO ONE wants her to end up with his brother. Cool thing is that she doesn’t have to end up with either of them and maybe she’d find someone perfect for her if the story continued.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like the story took some really strange turns, like, unnecesary ones.
Well, It's a shounen ik, but I think the man behind writting could have made things way more simple than Just a "drama" show near the end

MoZ

This is basically just because or white album 2.0 which i utterly hate so much. Kinda regret reading this, but hey you can't please everyone, so i hope some people are happy with the ending

this good waiting for next work minami ryo sensei and i hope for the next work can surpass previous work. ?
[s ]this story and the happy ending. make me relief, when u compare minami ryo previous work i think this manga will be messed up at the ending. but at last tarou and ririsu they together again. [/s]

Dex-chan lover
@Amiles This is the no spoilers area. At least slip that in the spoiler code if you're going to say it here like that.

Dex-chan lover
Looking back at this,I have to say it just felt like an average romance manga to me and I guess that sorta sucks considering that this was one of the first series that I read when I started reading manga.
I mean I wasn't really rooting for any of the girls winning Tarou,I guess this just wasn't for me in the end. Still,I did follow it to the end because I just wanted to see how it would end and I guess you could say i'm satisfied with it.
Overall this just felt like an average manga to me personally,but i'm sure someone would find this as their holy grail of mangas.

this sentence can sum up this ending :
oh i get it you were a girl all along , so wanna f*ck ?
in the the end this manga was big meh like why girls don't have a first love zombie since the necessary thing for it to exist is sexual desire second why all guys and girls are conveniently straight especially the guys even their love was kinda a meh it's true
that ririsu is attractive so no wonder tarou fell in love with her appearance but on the other hand tarou in ugly and doesn't have good points and have a really shitty bland personality so how the heck did she fell for him not to mention that his love was totally lustful with no pureness because when he was convinced she is a guy he didn't want to have any sort of relationship with her
overall every other character other than ririsu were pure flat even the mc

9751085534429540420ee70e15d2163c76b7f72037d26d91c44c9b85330fb1ed.jpg

Genre spoilers maybe? The rom-com setting becomes
heavy drama
for those looking for a good, clean read

Double-page supporter
If you wanna read this, I'd say don't, but maybe do read it?
It starts off really good, the characters are alot of fun and its a good school romcom. Then it gets alot of filler, drama, mystery, and then later just straight up bullshit. I know some people are happy with which girl won, and it is very obvious he'll end up with her, but I still feel like it sucks cuz she's the worst girl out of them. If she had a better character arc and better development then I wouldn't mind, but she just kinda sucks the whole series. Oh well. Part of me is happy I at least read it, but a large part of me wishes I never did due to how botched the ending was.

If you come here for drama, there is some but it's bad.

If you come here for character development and depression like that of "Houseki no Kuni", you will be very dissapointed. The only character that has some character development, as everybody screams in the comment sections, is
ebino, and even she doesn't get a good treatment. She is used more like a plot device than anything else. I'm not saying that the ending should be different for her, she is better on her own than with the MC, but that she was used for the sake of the plot and nothing else.

If you come here for adolescents grappling with the gender and sex norms, and the society's pressures of doing so, like in "Bokura no Hentai", "Shimanami Tasogare", or even "Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku", you will be exceptionally dissapointed.

If you come for a light comedy where one of the protagonists is forced to dress as a girl (or transformed into) like in "Trapped", "Amahara-kun +", "Kagayaku!! Otoko no Musumejuku" or "Osananajimi wa Onnanoko ni Naare", you will find only one character who is forced to crossdress, and he/she/they does it because... of plot (?). They even gets annoyed when they is forced to "crossdress" while crossdressing. So, basically there is one character which crossdresses for no reason and gets flustered when wearing their regular clothes but none of the gender implications is ever touched. (Man, writing with the singular they, surely is taxing for my brain).

If you come for a story that uses clichés as a start point but manages to tell a compelling story like "Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome", you will find that the very first thing you thought was going to happen in the first chapters really did happen in the last chapter.

If you come here for BOOBS and PANTIES, you will be satisfied for thousands of pages (man, this manga is reaaally long!). It will be so much of the same that you will be numb in the middle. Not even extremely sexy outfits will do anything for you. So, you will keep reading for the story, which eventually derails into its clichés.

All in all, it's a meh manga. The first chapters, if you don't take them seriously, are quite enjoyable. The middle part of the story and the ending could be cut into just 10 chapters and nothing would be lost. Well, maybe the thousands of pages of panties and boobs would. But for that, we could have a volume of exclusively girls in panties and nice dresses. I guess, somebody could go through all the pages and select those which are pure eye candy, write a comment with the chapter and page number for each image, and make every guy happy for easy to find fapping material. Just a thought! I'm not saying that anybody should, but if you did, you would be a hero or heroine.

Users who are viewing this thread