Hazure Aka Madoushi wa Kenja Time ni Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Idk but this kind of premise is uncommon and wasn't satire enough like mad healer.

Interested at first but why get powers through copulation? I thought i can be more wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
disappointed i thought that his party wasn't a bunch of shitheads... i guess it's on me considering the subgenre of isekai this is. anyway i don't think it was right to freak out at the receptionist but she shoulda been more sensitive considering his circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
For ONCE i hoped that it wouldn't be the cliche of being abused fooled or something with the party, just a business relationship or something. But the author just HAS to have that cheap try at the readers feelings of hate huh, overused and lame.

Anyways, getting laid unlocked him his job lol? Weird
Hope it's not some "i have to have sex to use abilities" shit

Group Leader
So the last requirement to be a sage is the sage mode after s3x? What else, being a wizard needs to be a virgin for at least 30 years?

Dex-chan lover
Source webnovel link: https://novel18.syosetu.com/n4745fl/

R-18; guess that explains everything.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the shitty party was decent then truth was they were swindling his money.
SMH.

Lol, I must be really tied, because that last seen caught me off guard, I guess I didn't read the tags

Fed-Kun's army
so the more girls he sleeps with, the more classes he unlocks, interesting, thought it was gonna be shitty but its pretty interesting

Users who are viewing this thread