Hazure Aka Madoushi wa Kenja Time ni Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Wow, that was spicy

Onee-san just found the best partner for herself: someone who can go as many times as he wants, and can recover her exhaustion, so she can go on too

Who wouldn't want to have sex nonstop there?

Double-page supporter
So.......what is this, a hentai doujin?
Good for him I guess.

@Anaddict That was Sekkaku Cheat and honestly I think it was better since instead of straight up h we got all those battles. And a bit of mecha isn't bad.

Double-page supporter
Damn, they're going to be chaffed AF after this, she's gonna have to retire XD

Dex-chan lover
OK, sex aside does anyone else feel that having magic normally only work in the tower is a really weird setting?

Banned
@Ktoromto Not only that but there are several plots happening at the same time and not all of them are directly related to the sexual healer in sekkaku cheat.
The Kingdom vs empire, the elf adversaries, the sex colosseum, the internal power struggle between noble mecha pilots and lower rank mecha pilots, and the guild cold wars

Anyways on this story, I am hopeful we get to see what happens to that trash party in the future since the protag will get a harem for sure.

Dex-chan lover
I need the long version lol
How much they did that regen seksu??? 100?? daym boi

Dex-chan lover
If I'm not mistaken, "post-nut clarity" is also called something like "sage mode" (by some people at least) so is that how this works?

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, end it. Anything past this will never live up to this chapter. It has peaked.

@Kevadu
not really? many isekais have used the idea of specific things only being able to happen in towers or other similar locationas

Users who are viewing this thread