Hazure Aka Madoushi wa Kenja Time ni Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I just get it...
"Sage time" XDDD

Are u telling that this guy never...

Double-page supporter
I guess the cat girl receptionist and the pink haired warrior will help him level up further?

Dex-chan lover
Future NTR protagonist in the making. Just needs a tan and to bleach his hair

Dex-chan lover
@Lonewonder08 You're way off the target with that one buddy. I don't give a shit about religion or virginity in real life, but when it comes to manga, I like the MC to be the only one who gets laid. That's why I hate NTR and rape, because other people get to experience what should only belong to the MC.

First chapter was bad enough with sniveling overdramatic mc.
Now he fucks a hooker and gets sage powers?
Maybe if it were comedic it'd work but this is just dull.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh... He actually kissed a hooker...

@FgoSegul Not really. He already have to iconic hair of a NTR mc covering his eyes

Nice nice hahahaha Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
lol, this is basically hentai without showing genitals. even more so with that kind of power to shoot endlessly and MC being forceful towards the woman is just like NTR hentai in the making

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529
Shes a prostitute, she's obviously not a virgin.
And why the fuck would that even matter unless you're the kind of person who thinks girls who aren't virgins are trash or something

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt
It’s just a preference when reading manga, I don’t care if you’re a virgin in real life, fuck as much as you want

Dex-chan lover
Wow man that MC fucks the sluts like a certain potion maker who visits all brothels!

@falconx8 Muito obrigado! it's the manga with the brothel of shotas right?? hahahaha now i remember, i know that the plot feels familiar

Users who are viewing this thread