Hazure Potion ga Shouyu datta no de Ryouri suru koto ni shimashita

Group Leader
The potion with the recovery effect is probably princess pee from that one manga where the princess pees on people and they love it @salfaro

Dex-chan lover
@JustNatsuki Well, don't think I've seen that one, but I wouldn't be surprised with how much pee fetish seems to be going around in what I've seen on mangadex.

I went ahead and read the web novel. Read dozens of chapters and
really, all she ever does is cook and very occasionally kill a few cockroaches.
However the bonus stories
with her scumbag ex-husband suffering alone in Japan
are great!

Oh, they adapted this one! Can't wait to see the chapters
where her trash ex had his regret while doing the housework hahaha
. Also, this is josei? I thought it was seinen hmm.

thankyou very much for translating loving it so far but was this dropped before you guys picked it up? sinds the raws are up to chapter 20

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation

Problem is the story is so good it makes me want to try reading the RAWs!

I'd be happy to PR or QC for your group, PM me if you're interested (currently a (UK based) NEET thanks to COVID so I should be pretty fast)

I get to be the first in over two years, lovely.
The plot isn't extreme, which is likely what gets a few people upset. But not all stories need to be complex or daring dos of adventure. It's a simple isekai that will bring a smile to your face if you like isekais. Dopamine title, definitely, and that's good. It's a light read you can easily follow through. 8/10 if we're talking pure enjoy-ability, story on the scale of everything 5.3/10.

I really hope this title continues to get chapters, it's a good read on a bad day or while I'm between series as I am now. It's also a must-read for anyone who likes isekai-cooking and simple stories.

hope there will be new update , raw already reach 48 chapter TT_TT
this is so good manga related to cooking manga and have alot potential also fun to read

Users who are viewing this thread