Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Ch. 39 - An Old Friend (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
well this may be the most angry we’ve actually seen mc. I’m looking forward to the field of corpses that he’s about to leave. Looking forward to him going after the king too to get some answers on what the f is happening

if the feudal lord took the money and framed the director, he could’ve been forging letters on her behalf or just saying she was busy with some magic bs

im thinking a few months have Passed but letters are slow in a world of carriages so not too many letters mightve been passed in that time. Or heck, they could’ve told her what to write in the letters so she wouldn’t bother others

Letters are one thing, but teleportation exist, and she not getting scouted by anybody vetted by Loran or the Hero is also weird...

Who doesn't want access to a powerful, naïve kid with OP magic? they surely expect corrupt nobles to try and manipulate her....

Hence why I feel they not checking up on her weird...

Dex-chan lover
Page 26 said it all.
raiden-raiden-jack-mode.gif

jack-is-back-raiden-metal-gear.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thank you

Edit: time to kill some motherfuckers

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, just ask if you can. Always easiest.

Her story doesn't sound shady at all.

That's the face of a father about to avenge his daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see another member of the gang back (called in past chapter for ya non believers).

Our MC is angry,mad,furious, fumming even.Now feudal lord and the other dude(?) are gonna pay,also hope they didn't kill the little mage's dad if so they are done for

Dex-chan lover
The most glaring hole in Rina's backstory is that nobody from the hero party went to check her situation at all after they disbanded..... or even exchanged letters... she's a known magic genius, like surely the king or royal magician would be more interested in her like how Loran got all those offer from the king right?

How long has it been anyway since they defeated Layla?
That's not the most glaring hole, though is a pretty bad one. The most glaring hole is why the king didn't directly give the money to Rina or the director.
She was supposed to receive a reward so how did it end up in the lord's hands? Unless the king gave it to him and expected him to properly give it to her. Which is stupid and considering she asked the king directly for funding when it's supposed to be the lord's job, it's even more stupid.

Dex-chan lover
That's the angriest we've seen loran, so I cannot wait for the next couple chapters

Dex-chan lover
tanks for the food
(though I don't think those will help with Loran like this and all... )

Users who are viewing this thread