Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

i like how he did not question it at all by looking at meili she must be between 5-10 years old maybe and say the marriageable age is 18 and he is like 22 rn when she is 18 he could be 30-35

Nep

Dex-chan lover
No... No more Backslash? ;^;

B-but... Backslash...

Dex-chan lover
Well that whole thing was over quickly. I guess everything’s convenient when every ruling power owes you a favor. But that whole character was created, join the cast, and was gone in no time.

Dex-chan lover
As touching as this chapter is, "Alias Badenhock" is on parr with some warhammer names for how dumb it is.

Though, I was hoping she would try to stay, and that she wouldn't join the harem...

On the other hand, I'm glad the king is back. I actually want to see his old party members show up looking for him again.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking that she being like a "daughter" for them could be better but... He doesn't look that old, when she's in her twenties he's going to be in his late thirties maybe, so I think it's okay. I mean my father is almost 10 years older than my mother, so that marriage can work for sure.

Fed-Kun's army
Just a casual visit to a kings bedroom in the middle of the night, slapping him awake and the isn't even angry, just really relieved that the guy didn't come to end his life.. xD This is the kind of a respect that the protagonist should have. I'm surprised the king didn't wake up from the sound of his balls of steel banging together when he came to his bedroom.

while this last chapters were really refreshing and wholesome i am glad that this arc is over . The guild girl was being left aside and i liked her interaction with the MC.

Double-page supporter
I honestly thought this will be another 'adopted kid' family trope, glad to see another approach on this.

Users who are viewing this thread