Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@Geohie based on the flashback a vampire lord attacked the kindom. So nobody really conspired against them.

It’s most likely the assassin is there to take the girl back.

Aggregator gang
@DatOneGuy King: I could pitch a fit about this but having the world's greatest assassin owe me favor should be worth it. Besides, I'd rather not get killed. It's not like I'm losing face over it anyway.

All these people posting theories about the mother being bad really need to go back and read the story. You guys do remember that the MC went on a mission to assassinate/fight the DEMON LORD whose troops were wrecking havoc on human kingdoms right? Maybe that kingdom was one of those that was destroyed during the course of the war.

Dex-chan lover
Dayum, just had to be cutting onions at this time. Strong ones too.

@ninjazz
@Geohie

Most likely that short noble from before. Someone might have reported to him about the girl and likely sent that assassin to take her back. Otherwise, it wouldn’t make sense how he just knew she was with him when they stormed the guild the next day.

Dex-chan lover
@Archiver

Highly unlikely. Her memories came back at the end, so her reaction towards seeing her real mother again says a lot of how she was treated.

@Kiriha

If she's any good at using her eyes, it's probably more of a "take care of my whims" kind of thing. Laila didn't go for sex because the kid was there.

Users who are viewing this thread