Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't know, i think the mom is fine and is not evil, but only the future knows. Although, i would have liked that they had stayed together.

Dex-chan lover
It's the right thing to do but I feel so bad for our demon lord and assassin

I don't think this gonna be so dark where the mom is evil or anything. This is a feel good manga, not Berserk.

Dex-chan lover
errr... wut? since when did the girl turn it into a sexual thing instead of a paternal thing? That came out of the blue for me. And hear I was touched for a moment, the onion ninjas were sneaking up to stab me, and then she literally whiplashes them to death in front of my eyes through the computer-screen. Give me back the time I spent being touched gaddamnit!

@feha

If you're referring to the "wife" thing, it's common for young girls to want to marry their fathers, saying that they'll do it when they grow up - though this sentiment obviously changes by time they grow up.

She seems to be about that age for it to not be sexual. They don't really understand the implications of marriage.

Dex-chan lover
@Ira_Acedia I were playing it up for the comedy of it when I called it sexual :p though I still do think it came out of the left field, with her not seeming to have that kind of thoughts at all beforehand. And I would actually want to contend your point about her being the age where she doesn't realize what it means, mostly because I feel like a noble child would be educated quite early on about her duty to marry politically and - if it is the standard medieval-nobility trope - be a subservient babymaker.
ps: I feel like while it is a common trope in manga that the kids say they want to marry their fathers, it doesn't seem like something that actually does happens that often. At least I never heard of anyone irl that has had that situation happen to them or when they were a kid. I can see it happening if the parents poorly explained what marriage was, but still never heard any anecdotes irl despite that.

Dex-chan lover
By the cliche, this is dangerous for her, but I hope not. Their brief stint as parents was nice.

Dex-chan lover
Well at least he hammered home his assassin skills into the kid incase something does happen this time. So even if the mom seems kind of sketchy I doubt anything happens to her.

Users who are viewing this thread