Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@feha @Ira_Acedia In the raw she actually said "please pamper me just like Laila" and if that combined with "I'll be your wife" so i think she clearly meant all the grown up stuff. I mean Laila didn't seem to hold back much even when Meili is around.

Double-page supporter
I think they are going to get attacked also the mom is a woman I don't think she can really restore the country without marrying someone who will probably be an asshole once he rises to power. It pains me to know that this will probably happen despite how wholesome this chapter was.

Am I the only one who started to tear up when realizing most likely the mom will have to marry a Nobel who most likely will be a jerk and the little girl will have to go through some horrible things :(

Double-page supporter
Agck! Wholesome! Wholesome as Frick!
Damn ninjas cutting onions again. I feel Laila-chan, her demon mobs were almost definitely the one that killed the Alias/Meili's family and she regrets it at the same time wanting to have her own little girl. Just my opinion.
Dang! The more I think about it the more onion stank is getting in my eyes.

Damn i wanna get to be the very best on career that i could just show up in a king's room in middle of the night and slap him awake

Double-page supporter
well i'm glad she isn't truly alone but that doesn't explain that assassin dude from couple chapters ago.

she may not be out of the woods yet.

I will be super pissed if the mother is actually a bad guy that wanted her family dead or some shit.
Don't ruin this sweet moment.

Double-page supporter
@ninjazz

I mean she was the princess of a ruined kingdom, meaning someone wanted the kingdom (and by extension the royals) really, really dead. Or maybe the noble that bought her wanted the fact he had a former princess as a child slave quiet.

But maybe there's something else, I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread