Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@Rel_
Even if she may consider Roland as a father, she never considered Laila as a mother figure, which is what I was pointing out. Had it been the case, she probably would have not made any proclamation.
Calling someone with their name plus "-chan" evokes familiarity, but never respect nor acknowledgement of their higher position if they ever were.

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth the trope of the daughter wanting to marry the dad is common even if the mother is present (meaning that the daughter haven't understand the meaning of marriage), and her calling Laila with chan is because she acnowledge her first as a cat (as seen in earlier chapter she even called her miss cat (or sumn like that))
And I've defended this because I don't want the mc to bang her when she got older, I just wants her to stay as a daughter figure instead of a love interest

Dex-chan lover
@Rel_
I don't know why you're bringing up the trope. It doesn't really say anything about Laila being called with a "-chan". I thought it was just weird that the child was being overly familiar with a foster parent.

Laila was first seen in her human form, and I think Laila would have had to be in human form most of the time while at home since she does the house chores. Whatever first impression she had of Laila would have changed over time anyway.

I would have also preferred her to be a daughter, but she apparently thinks differently about herself between the two.

Group Leader
Awwww just as they started to seem like a real family.

Here's hoping they'll eventually make their own.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wanted to see the loli advance as an adventurer... but I guess it would steal the spotlight too much so she had to go.

Users who are viewing this thread