Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - As A Demon Lord (Part 3)

I hope he gets to bust his nut inside her again. I really want to see the whole raising a child climate again. So wholesome.

Double-page supporter
Lol. This king already a useless when facing his own daughter, because after all this time Loran was the one who hold the leash. 😂

Thanks for the chapter!
Not surprised Demon Lord got a stomach from her own cooking. MC has an iron stomach and isn't concerned about taste and seems she has a lower ranked Disaster Cooking skill since hasn't KO'ed anybody with it yet. Isn't Elvy the holy knight from the hero party in chapter 1? In any case, I doubt Fabian is going to be any good and likely a spoiled prince used to getting his way from his position. MC definitely going along since feels owes the king a favor for helping him find the girl's family a few chapters back. Princess will be overjoyed too. XD Be funny if the Demon Lord goes along in her humanoid form. Well, guess will see how thing progress.

Supporter
I hope she get pregnant in the future (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Somehow, I pity the child. The child’s dad kisses another woman though he knows it’s bad....

Dex-chan lover
DANG THAT BAIT AND SWITCH. I was hoping she was preggo. At least they still touched at the topic.

Honestly i was really hoping she was pregnant, then MC gets deluded into raising a normal family all lovey dovey and whatnot
discord.gg/rape

Users who are viewing this thread