Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha

Fed-Kun's army
okaaaaaaaaaay dude, kazuma would like to know your techniques

If I could do what this guy can I would randomly switch peoples clothes off the streets.
Strong female knight? Wear some magical girl clothes.
Quiet librarian women? Succubus themed bedroom clothes.
Inn lady? Military themed clothes.
Noble lady? Hooker outfit.
Some random guy? I don't touch guys.....

Group Leader
tl;dr: A D&D Murderhobo Rogue decides to be "normal" after beating the last boss, but has absolutely no idea what "normal" is.

Aggregator gang
@0181sam
No, not yet. Last chapter update is at 2019/07/13. It seems that the author is updating/writing WN on his other series so need to wait for a while for this series updates.

3/10 stars for the rating.
The first chapter was alright, but they went suddenly to lowbrow humor and sex appeal for the second chapter.
Like the MC insisting Eating/Sleeping/Sex every day is normal, and it's "normal" to get a job at the adventurers guild as staff by stealing the guild leaders underwear from her without her noticing.
If only they stuck with how decent the first chapter was and went a more serious direction.
But no, they are appealing to people who want sexy and jokes about a stupid MC who is a weirdo.
If this is for you, then enjoy yourself.
I'm out.
Dropped~

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused.
From the one hand, this manga is a pile of pure rubbish: lots of cliches, cheap and edgy MC, etc.
From the other hand, mc is not the usual Japanese beta cuck. A relationship without wasting 100+ chapters on poorly made romance is a rare thing.
It's not like I hate self-confident characters, but something wrong with this one.
I want a sexual relationship to appear in manga more often.

@vodkavodka it's all self insert. imagine it written like a facebook post. "i burned the guys obviously faked ID. he yelled at me and ran away. but i caught him, and threw him to the ground, then everyone clapped and the girl had heart shapes in her eyes while looking at me". this is pure self-insert wish fulfillment trash currently, but the author might grow up eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread