Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu - Ch. 14.2

Now I hate her, never destroy someone's life for your benefit or it will bite you in the ass one day

Dex-chan lover
I will never understand how people who have been through tough times let the good things that come their way get to their head.

bro holy shit she's such a retard, what the fuck is she actually doing? dude i really wish she just die already

i don't even know why she did that, to make her... i don't know, strong? like what. the. actual. fuck.

hell, even on the previous two chapters she was being hella useless for god know reason, telling him to leave her alone. and boy do i wish he did

Come on, MC, it's your turn. When all the people here are complaining about how much of an asshole she was, you should go and comfort her and accept her into your harem. Go for it!!

Dex-chan lover
haiyaa ya dumb girl
that was a big dick move
imagine if the girl went suicide after that oh fucking boy you'll live with that for the rest of your pathetic life

Dex-chan lover
Why though? What was her reason for being a total bitch? MC really should just leave her ass to die. If thats the way she treats those who support her the group is better of without her.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, good job making me hate her with that flashback. Probably the first time I've had that happen to me.

Fed-Kun's army
It would seem the ability to evoke sympathy is not in this author's wheelhouse, cuz holy shit she's a bitch.

It'd be one thing if she said "we're not friends anymore", but she went the extra mile to "I was just pitying you, we were never friends"

Dex-chan lover
talk about getting ur head up ur own ass, like damn, the applause thing completely over inflated her low ego, poor glasses girl she didnt deserve that

Users who are viewing this thread