Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Dungeon

Dex-chan lover
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." - Albert Einstein

many isekai manga have problem called Tunnel Vision and will not explore the skill(s) to its fullest.... but that is the only way for the MC to get away from those who summoned him/her

Double-page supporter
Mineral liquification seems like it could be insane depending on its limits and definition of "mineral"

Dex-chan lover
@Solaz Right? "Oh hey you see this sword I'm holding? *SHINK* I just stabbed the guy 5 feet behind me in the eyes with it."

Hell if he gets grabbed he can just slice the guy's hand off with his armor.

Dex-chan lover
for those wondering , pg 15, the kanji is for black and lightning.

alu

Dex-chan lover
Missing page between 17 and 18?
But still, many thanks for this translation.

Group Leader
@alu nope there are none. I just checked. The pacing seems reliant on being read by double spread cause there seem to be abrupt cuts like in 17-18. as well as 23-25. Its just weird man. Now imagine trying to piece them together only by the garbled mess google translate gives you

i honestly didnt realize it was mtl until mentioned on the credits page. thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread