Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Dex-chan lover
fairly sure quitted isn't a real word. I mean, it is. But not really.

Though I can accept you using it, as long as you stay away from saying "grinded" instead of "ground".

Dex-chan lover
I quitted reading this manga because I don't approve of the Arrivers. I prefer the Departers. Join the Departers! They're the coolest adventurers!

Dex-chan lover
This bitch really bashing him for not breaking out of jail?

Dex-chan lover
Seems kinda shitty that the priest girl apparently just let the guards take him away instead of explaining anything, but oh well.

Dex-chan lover
Yes instead of settling things peacefully he should have gotten himself a criminal record, great logic there, being a wanted man is just extra training ain't it.

Group Leader
zaxrh11.png

it's a word that fell out of common usage back in the 1800s

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F
@FunZed
The priest is bad so I don't talk about it.

But the mage?
Excuse me?
MC admitted he slacks off himself.
Most importantly, the way he replies is not good.
Just imagine when the boss asked you to do something.
You reply to the boss "Take it easy, we have time" (make people think you are slacking off)
Or "I will do my best" (make people think you are motivated)
Which is better?

Maybe you don't know how harsh real-life work actually is.
Your employer is really strict and demanding.

@rebel16 Was that ever said anywhere in the manga or any other source? I don't know if this has a novel version. The very first chapter explicitly talks about how you can't change or modify your skill(s) once you get them. If there are different kinds of skills, then this is just really, really bad storytelling.

Fed-Kun's army
Gets thrown in jail and labeled as a pedo/kidnapper and not a single fucking apology by the shitty dwarf or any member of that shitfuck party for putting him in that situation. And what gets me even more is that this pussy doesn't even get angry at them. He instead takes an apologetic attitude for inconveniencing them. Dude, like grow at least part of a backbone.

Dex-chan lover
I have to say this MC is really pathetic... a wussy. The dwarf girl did not even help him explain the truth or apologize. His party member blames him for slacking off while he does so much work, while they what? Just rest or do nothing like that swordsman guy. Fs.

This MC better get some balls or something... or else I might really stop reading this. This is someone who gets bullied and then says sorry to the bully for not being good enough for him. F-s

Dex-chan lover
Ok, don't get it. They started by saying they could have 3 skill slots, and mapping was the worst and useless since it took all 3 and had basically no mainstream use. And now all of a sudden he can learn more of them just with effort ?

Meo

Double-page supporter
Dwarf girl can't talk to strangers, which is probably why she just let him get taken.

Fed-Kun's army
If he gets executed for doing a jailbreak (we all know he'd get caught), then the party you want him to put before all else will be much worse off than if he "slacked off" a little in a *prison cell*.

Yeesh, there's a line between tough love and just being unreasonable. Don't ask him to become a criminal, ruining his goal to change himself, just for the sake of your own arrogant goal of #1 mage.

Dex-chan lover
Quitted is not a word used in the English language; whatever reference you're using is incorrect.
Sometimes children say it by accident, and people who are using English as a second language. And that's fine.
But.
It's an improper conjugation, and the past tense is merely "quit," and not "quitted." Just like the past tense of "not" is not "notted"
It's just another weird English thing, like how you can say "badly" but not "bigly."

Users who are viewing this thread