Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Dex-chan lover
Why would he try so hard for this party when the oldest person of the group literally got him imprisoned because she was a whiney little ***** and yet this wasn't even discussed as to how they would apologize or were going to make it up to him. Such a joke of a story completely ignoring logic. The sexual assaulter character is another disgusting implementation that he himself should be locked up if they go around locking up the MC for training with a supposed friend. Just using old topes for the sake of selling manga instead of the betterment of the story. The author is obviously not intending to write a story that makes any sense. Mapping skill takes up 3 slots yet he can learn new skills somehow. "Oh wait, I said they couldn't have other skills exceeding their slots? Oh well, it's my story so I'll create plot holes if I want."

Alright, this chapter made me drop this garbage. The author must be 12 years old to write this kind of drivel.

Users who are viewing this thread