Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Ch. 40.1 - The Heroes, in the Dark

Dex-chan lover
What "4 Years"!? Isn't it, like, 2 weeks? Or you're referring to the time there manga started been published?
Aye, since releases started, but I'm certain over 2 Weeks passed in there too o_o

Dex-chan lover
1) is it just me, or do a few of the pages seem misaligned with how the dialogue jumps about?

2) The people that don't understand the usage of vessel in reference to a person need to read more, and higher level, books. Preferably older works, like from Heinlein, Clarke, Asimov, Bradbury, Le Guin, McCaffrey, Gibson, Haldeman, and such.

Dex-chan lover
Man, these people have more interest on being who's the "best" than fulfiling their missions.
Seems more like they're focused on trying to step down on others so they can feel better about themselves.

Like to the point that he probably uses his dragon power to wipe his own ass.
I mean, if you could, wouldn't you? I prefer casual use of special powers rather than treating them as holy abilities you may only use when you really need to.

Like how it is in at least the WN of "I'm a Spider, So What?" You have a segment where the human characters treat the ability Appraisal as some holy skill where you basically have a ritual to use it, and then it cuts to Kumoko who uses it on rocks, floors, and ceilings just to level it up.

Dex-chan lover
I really don’t give a shit about the idiot classmates. Get back to focusing fully on the MC already.

Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
These stupid nobodies are having stupid conversation in the middle of battlefield.

Dex-chan lover
https://i.imgflip.com/7od6if.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yall think those dickhead students have just naturally let the power go to their heads and corrupt them, or is it more the evil goddess' influence affecting them?

Isn't it so much easier to corrupt someone by letting the power go to their heads? Giving them something that makes them feel like King of S**t Mountain? And encourages them to screw over other people for their own distorted gains?

So... As posted above: Yes.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it, why is girl getting so struck by ppl simply saying "you are stronger than me, a good leader, but have no skills, so you shouldn't look down on me for getting 2 of the ppl you charged me to protect killed! It's fine for me to waste ppl's lives cause you are high-ranked, strong and have no blessing from the goddess to artificially inflate your strength! And still fight among the best of us!"

Seems more like they're focused on trying to step down on others so they can feel better about themselves.

I mean, if you could, wouldn't you? I prefer casual use of special powers rather than treating them as holy abilities you may only use when you really need to.
Yeah I agree 100%. Maybe a better way to put it is the character probably uses his power to wipe and would then have the gall to blame someone else for why it smells afterward. The type of character that would kick a dog, then complain that the dog got their shoes dirty, and then say all dogs need to be purged as a result. Just the most irksome chuuni douche nozzle that ever subscribed to the fresh and fit podcast.

Users who are viewing this thread