Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Ch. 43.2

Dex-chan lover
Attacking an exhausted and injured man in his sleep. What a shrewd erofu.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, maybe she let her feelings take her over, and it's definitely something not to do with the other person asleep! And I know if the genders were reversed everyone would be freaking out! But I still believe in her, she stole a kiss and she will immediately regret doing it!
But please, please! Do not call it rape!! It's an offense to real victims!
Which legal definition are you using? Because by the one my country has, he is one of those victims now, and could actually take her to court.
I do agree that it is devaluing the term though, and what he's a victim of is better simply called "sexual assault".

Dex-chan lover
oh my god, the commenters. "that's sexual assault!" "That's rape!" "sexual violence tag!" like oh my god you sheltered virgins
kissing someone without their consent IS sexual assault. Guess you're one of those who would say "be glad that you got laid" when a guy gets drugged and then raped by a women.

• Dumb
Reactions: jak
Dex-chan lover
kissing someone without their consent IS sexual assault. Guess you're one of those who would say "be glad that you got laid" when a guy gets drugged and then raped by a women.
Fantasy world elf waifu is not real life, they clearly don't have modern moral sensibilities (what with all the murdering and the like), and a kiss is literally not that big of a deal. We don't see every second of their relationship, but they are clearly very close.
imagine being more concerned with a beautiful girl kissing her crush gently after he fell asleep on her lap than with the MC pre-emptively killing people he thinks might do him harm.

Fantasy world elf waifu is not real life, they clearly don't have modern moral sensibilities (what with all the murdering and the like), and a kiss is literally not that big of a deal. We don't see every second of their relationship, but they are clearly very close.
imagine being more concerned with a beautiful girl kissing her crush gently after he fell asleep on her lap than with the MC pre-emptively killing people he thinks might do him harm.
I also think it is important to note how the person feels about it. Like kissing someone asleep is a gamble, not a straight up SA. if they know and consider it as SA then it is, but if they accept it gladly then it is consensual

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, maybe she let her feelings take her over, and it's definitely something not to do with the other person asleep! And I know if the genders were reversed everyone would be freaking out! But I still believe in her, she stole a kiss and she will immediately regret doing it!
But please, please! Do not call it rape!! It's an offense to real victims!

My whole existence is an offence.

So i call rape! "heeeeereee rape rape repeee where are you?"

Dex-chan lover
I also think it is important to note how the person feels about it. Like kissing someone asleep is a gamble, not a straight up SA. if they know and consider it as SA then it is, but if they accept it gladly then it is consensual
Like.. maybe, depending on how things took place? Like hear me out, maybe instead of it being a sexual assault on par with grabbing a stranger by the kitty, maybe it's just an unwanted kiss. And maybe instead of "wow, you deserve punishment by the legal system for that!" the response could just be like... "I'm not interested, please don't do that again."
It's not like elf girl found a sleeping stranger in a cave and started giving him a rub n tug. These two have been living together for weeks. He's on the run for his life and trusts her enough to fall asleep on her lap.

I guess basically what I'm saying is that mentally mature adults have the ability to recognize that even something like an unwanted kiss or pat on the bum just really isn't a big deal. I've been kissed more times than I can count by random girls I don't know, some wanted, some unwanted, but never once did I think it was any kind of big deal.

Now on to other things, like begging Stacie from 8th grade oh so many years ago to not prosecute me for that time I snapped her bra on the way to music class.

jak

Contributor
The comments: REEEEEEEEEEEEE fictional character in fictional world is going something I need to apply my real world modern day views to.

Users who are viewing this thread