Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 9 Ch. 44.2

Dex-chan lover
And here we have the end of Volume 4.

Hopefully, they skip/shorten large chunks of Volume 5 like they shortened traveling into the witch's den to a single page, or it is going to be unbearably painful.

Volume 5 is essentially 3 things:
Lore dump & minor training arc with Touka & the witch
The class traveling to their battlefields and participating in a GIANT battle (like bigger than the monster mob that followed Touka)
Touka, Seras, & Eve showing up in disguise to save their asses (by accident, their real aim was saving Seras' princess)

The 1st thing is essential to setting up the rest of the story since
the witch essentially becomes the "Big Good" of the plot
The 3rd thing is ABSOLUTELY GLORIOUS and they better not shorten it! On a side note,
I REALLY hope they show the horde of Erika's golems that Touka brings (like the ones shown on the single page this chapter) BEATING THE SHIT out of the monster army
The 2nd thing is way, waaaaaaaaaay too damn long and focuses almost entirely on Sogou to the point that
just the damn battle before Touka shows up is OVER 100 PAGES
the "i'm a king" dumbass" sounds like a fucking ayn rand character lol "uhg damn society! if only these poor and weak people weren't holding me back"
Oh, don't worry, HE GETS WORSE
in Volume 6
to the extent that
in Volume 8, HE JOINS FORCES WITH THE DEMON KING AND LEAVES WITH IT BECAUSE SOGOU WAS ABOUT TO KILL IT AFTER IT SHRUGGED OFF HIS ATTACKS AND BEAT HIS ASS

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No, a king is one who actually leads, not one who just looks down on everyone else. If you can't keep track of them, you don't deserve to be a leader.

She looks like she could potentially be a witch, but I might be stretching it.

Yes, you should become a king, follow in the footsteps of Charles I, Louis XVI, Henry VIII, and James II. Though with shorter reigns.
Nah, doesn't deserve a reign at all.

if only these poor and weak people weren't holding me back"
If you're held back by weak people, you're not stronger.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking kek, they skipped the whole entering into witches den.
Better skip the classmates, lol.
Yeahh am really not a fan of how much pointless shit they're going into with the classmates. I'd rather just have a chapter or 2 later down the line with some minor back story as they aren't that important

Dex-chan lover
the "i'm a king" dumbass" sounds like a fucking ayn rand character lol "uhg damn society! if only these poor and weak people weren't holding me back"
I'm reminded of that comic about the end of one of that hypocrite's books where the rich all abandon society and everything burns down without them, but now they have to grow their own food and they're even more miserable than before.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda lost on the 'witch of the boobs' comments. Erika's look smaller than Seras'.
They're not really popping out, and appear fairly normal. [about as normal as normal is in these books.]
Will Erika get enhancements over the course of future chapters?

Dex-chan lover
I like how there was a single panel showing the golems on the way to the witch's place. I assume they were a more lengthy encounter in the original, but here they were just a one panel mention that got immediately washed over.

Dex-chan lover
His stats at level 2000+ is 6k across the board. How would he fared against other students?

I think he could have melee all human pursuers before without resorting to skills.

Edit: Looks like the S rank girl level is 145, her attack is 20k but all her other stats is below 3k and she still didn't have any skill. Basically a glass canon.

Feels like if their rank is A and have same level, their stat is probably half or 3/4 of the S rank.

This makes MC the strongest all rounder but with level 2000.

Man, they really hate abnormal status player so much in this world.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
His stats at level 2000+ is 6k across the board. How would he fared against other students?

I think he could have melee all human pursuers before without resorting to skills.
Not great. He has shit scaling, the idiot class rep has much better stats with very low level, not to mention her starting accessory giving her like +1500 spd or something like that.
Meanwhile MC has his magic bag that can summon food once a day from Japan (they also skipped quite a lot of it's usage, Seras chocolate addiction and quite possibly they will skip it's usage with Erika)

Dex-chan lover
Not great. He has shit scaling, the idiot class rep has much better stats with very low level, not to mention her starting accessory giving her like +1500 spd or something like that.
Meanwhile MC has his magic bag that can summon food once a day from Japan (they also skipped quite a lot of it's usage, Seras chocolate addiction and quite possibly they will skip it's usage with Erika)
Yup, reread again to find his classmate's status board, the closest is the S rank female that have 4 times his attack stat with 1/10 of the level.

It makes me wonder why this class is there to begin with. Also makes me appreciate Nito's even more.

At least, I get to see that overleveling is not a waste of time in Nito's manga.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, reread again to find his classmate's status board, the closest is the S rank female that have 4 times his attack stat with 1/10 of the level.

It makes me wonder why this class is there to begin with. Also makes me appreciate Nito's even more.

At least, I get to see that overleveling is not a waste of time in Nito's manga.
It's explained later on in the novels (much later on even, as it was the newest volume actually)
Basically
E-rankers have linear but infinite growth. MC is at lvl5999 right now as he goes for the final battle. Other heroes have normal growth (from what we can see from Pidgey and Itsuki. S-rankers have the biggest growth but it seems that levelling up is ultra hard by the time they reach ~lvl500. THE VESSEL OF KING idiot explains this as he actually has a way to powerlevel. From few other characters comments we can assume that such a stop for S-rankers was designet so they wouldn't be able to destroy the world and the god ruling it. There is quite a lot mystery about e-ranks tho' and the lv6000 seems quite important.

Users who are viewing this thread