Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - A Knight's Promise

I always forget about this manga's story when a new chapter comes out but as soon as I see the paralyze and poison it all comes flooding back

Dex-chan lover
Why would paralyze or poison work against a construct-type monster made of stone? It cracked into pieces and exploded with no blood on sight.

@Ronye That happens when the release dates are so far between each other, and/or you follow too many series.

Double-page supporter
What the fuck? That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen, like she just gave her life for that cup? Seriously? Don't you have something like paying back later with money? Bruh "devoting soul and body to you" XDDDDD, are authors of these stories this stupid? like bruuuuh. (good that MC refused, but it';s still weird af).

Dex-chan lover
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7-8fdf04f748292a1a3eff837359408fa7a0e26e18be194a7c19c9c1944f5ace77.jpg

@lionfromnorth
As I get it, that's the reason why he is so OP. Normally status effects like that get resisted, but the status effects he casts will always apply even if they wouldn't normally. Resistances and immunities do not work against him.

Dex-chan lover
@X3h0n

his status effects are also significantly more effective then normal even if ignore the fact they are unavoidable.

Contributor
I thought he was a middle aged man from the shading.
Cripes.

Dex-chan lover
@bvdaf I agree, but it’s a matter of chivalry I believe. It was mentioned she’s a proud knight with these kind of values. She’s likely thinking ahead based on if whether or not she can actually get the chance to pay the rest off later. Plus, is there even a way to guarantee she could pay it and get the money to him in the future? Different world, different ideals.

This manga isnt popular, but damn, the way this elf\fake human girl is drawn, is beautiful. Page 7 is dope af.
I wish someone would made clean (non-letter) version.

Dex-chan lover
Dragon eye...sake cup. Call it a grail or something lol. Sake cup just sound plain wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Pigimaru approved the adquisition of a waifu.

@Kisato he was summoned with his whole class, so a teen.

Users who are viewing this thread