Heaven Official's Blessing - Ch. 28 - A Priestess and Demonic Cultivator (Part 1)

Fed-Kun's army
Ahaha I had actually noticed the blurry type setting before reading the note in ch 23 and I was wondering whether you actually bothered to do that! Thank you for all the hard work 🙏

That interrogation. That broom. And that “Do you guys think that there are still things that can happen to me that I’d consider bad?” 😢

@Xantheosse
That interrogation. That broom.
Yup, haha.
MQ
catching it and
FX
instanntly going 'oh fuck' as he sees the insta-trigger hahaha..

And that “Do you guys think that there are still things that can happen to me that I’d consider bad?”
And here we go.. you read, laugh and then STAB! You start recalling all the implications of that sentence and it's just ... haaaahh. Let's not talk about that.

I love this manhua so much, I desperately want to re-read the novel. But, I must wait some more, until I forget how much it hurt to read it the first time. (also, I'm still hoping china will relax the literature censorship crackdown, so that MXTX can go back and.. add some more, eh, "detail" here and there *cough*).

Power Uploader
@monozuki MXTX skipped on the sex scenes because she felt that she wasn't good enough at writing them to capture their love during the act if I remember correctly, so it's not cenzorships fault. I can't find that interview at the moment tho... Anyway, her sex scenes can really get brutal and bitey - I really can't imagine either of these guys being like that to the other.

@Ashi
Huh. I remember, while reading the novel, the translators linking to an interview and doing an Q&A or some such and they said it was because of increased censorship.. But it is possible I'm misremembering something as well!

----- *edit* --------- MXTX novel spoilers - nvm, just remembered there's a spoiler tag in here. Carry on.

But then again, I DO see MXTX's point... When I was reading Scum Villan (as my 3rd MXTX novel) I was quite enjoying it. That is UNTIL their, eh, first time let's call it. I just dropped it. I just... couldn't continue reading it and have no idea how it ended (but also lost all my interest, despite me really liking Shizun). Also.. my beloved MDZS. I love it to bits, but there is something, ah, amiss at times (and im not even talking about the incense burner extras). Now that I think about it, I reckon it might actually be about the expression of power and its balance between the characters at such times (I mean, even aside from the rape). It's like her characters, despite their personal strength and characters, when it comes to sex, always bend to the submissive/dominating personas, which feels kinda forced.

But circling back to TGCF - indeed, you're right there. I couldn't imagine my most precious XL being, ah, treated like that. Also, I'm pretty certain it would be physically impossible for HC to actually do any harm to XL - however integrated into their kink play it might be. XL is his god after all. Teasing him until XL cries, ooh boy sure, but there's just no way in hell he'd try getting pure dominant on him. I'd sooner see XL doing HC instead.

Damn. Those 2 so-called assistants are literal home-wreckers. I feel for XL. You're doing your best to feather your nest then people come in and trash it. Damn.

Users who are viewing this thread