Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Ch. 51 - Extra Gate

Dex-chan lover
I like the continued calm judgement from Allen about the next steps for a fight. Now if only the players in my D&D game would understand “retreat” is a word that exists…

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Contributor
Fused the picture

Ldj7hRU.jpg

Dex-chan lover
MC need to farm more creeps get aghanims early game
Sure, but where are the billions of mobs coming from? He has already killed near a hundred million high tiered demonic beasts and their commanders, and as expected experience curves typically follow exponential values. So unless they start spawning in near infinite waves for Mr. MC to grind, he will be truely SOL.a

Dex-chan lover
why don't the author just let the mc and friends become adult first and then they can fight with their ability maxed, instead of sending them to fight while they're still young?

Dex-chan lover
So, was the world tree originally cultivated by the dark elves? Of course one shouldn't automatically trust anything the demon king says, but there is a real possibility the elves aren't as clean as they pretend to be.

Dex-chan lover
The characters with their shadows look like miniatures complete with bases.

Summons work for minions. Not for the main boss.

He can't use Extra skills because he's on Hell mode? So he can Hell skills?

Boss too powerful; do over later.
I think it's more like all of his skills ARE extra skills. I mean, just think about it. His "normal" skills when compared to the other's normal skills are waaay more powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread