Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Ch. 55 - Audience

Dex-chan lover
"This war has ended."
Really feels more like the end of a major battle and some peace in between before the next one starts. Less conclusive than WW1.

"I want to be a Knight."
That sounds a bit low considering their achievements.

"Ah, yes, that was totally my first priority."
Saying that while sweatdropping.

Being able to only hold one title is a bit odd. A lot of real life nobles held many, in particular if they owned several fiefs or whatever they call the parts of the country.

Getting a title and leveraging that to make him keep promises. Good idea.

And he still only upholds half of it.

Now that's a real party.

"Anyway, you're a Monk now."
Some wishes are solved quicker than others.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
"Being able to only hold one title is a bit odd. A lot of real life nobles held many, in particular if they owned several fiefs or whatever they call the parts of the country."
About this in case it explained later:

Since the countries are in a big alliance they decided 1 title per country and the country they are in can give them more titles, but just the highest one will get referenced for ease of military reinforcement and movement. It also helps against poaching (some countries still do it), since they have to renounce their titles and territory if they want to accept a title of another country

Dex-chan lover
harem time lmao successfully grabbed a princess
really wish he said he'd rather have the queen lmao

sad that the hero is just a cameo on this one :nyoron: but it's understandable also

kurena so cute when her mini twintails shot up lol

did the king clicked his tongue because he lost a valuable pawn(mc)? or is there something going on? i don't remember his interaction with the king if he even had one

so axeman stayed to be the only child huh

dragon slaying time

Dex-chan lover
FYI, if in case you forget why the king has an animosity towards the Gamer Junkies (as I did, so I tried to go back):
1. As a crown prince, he (or most likely someone in his faction) was (indirectly) meddling with Keel with a false promise to restore his house so Keel will serve as a healer for his family/nobility. Cecil’s father (the viscount) helped turn the promise to a real contract. (Ch. 30)
2. The viscount’s political maneuvers, be it in disposing Keel’s father (ch. 23) or saving Keel, actually puts him in opposition to the crown prince’s faction. That’s why the crown prince feel threatened and try to weaken him (example ch. 33, he tried to get Kurena and Keel to the frontline).
3. The nail in the coffin is when Allen beat the hero, making the prince scared shitless of him. (Ch. 39)

Now that he has ascended as king, his preference is to have Allen titled in his country so he can order him to stay in the frontline (and preferably perish there), while increasing his country’s reps. Allen foresaw this and by being titled in Rosenheim in effect Allen is freed from his original country.

Group Leader
Bro you saved the whole country from annihilation, you could ask for be the king if you wanted, "something close to noble" ffs!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Really feels more like the end of a major battle and some peace in between before the next one starts. Less conclusive than WW1.
I can't know for certain without checking the raws, but I'm pretty sure the kanji used for that statement was "戦". It can be translated as war, battle, or campaign depending on context.

In this case, "campaign" is probably the most appropriate, since that describes a series of (often interconnected) battles within a larger war, which is almost exactly what we just spent the last, what, 15 or so chapters witnessing.

But most translators know nothing of warfare or how militaries operate (and, to be fair, neither do most mangaka), so they just go with the default "war" translation.

Dex-chan lover
She said: 喋った (shabetta).
Considering the context, I would translate it as "It talked!"

She said: 大人だ (otona da).
Something like "(You are) an adult" or "(You're) mature".
Thank you

Group Leader
Being able to only hold one title is a bit odd. A lot of real life nobles held many, in particular if they owned several fiefs or whatever they call the parts of the country.
Multiple titles in the same country, but never noblity titles in two different ones. This goes double as his current role of Advisor would allow the MC to leak battle plans to the elves if that jackass King ever decided to go to war with them.

Dex-chan lover
Allen's title is mistranslated in the manga they call him Advisor but in the original he is a Grand Strategist
In the webnovel and the manga his title is 参謀 (Sanbō) which means Staff Officer, Advisor or Counsellor. iNoveltranslation translated it as Chief of Staff.

Users who are viewing this thread