Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
How the hell is he still at 0xp? I can understand him being level 1, he needs a crapload more xp to level up than everyone else, but 0xp means he hasn't done shit. He's got no room to complain about still being level 1 when he hasn't done any work towards leveling up.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah I have to agree this indeed have some potential.
Most of Isekai looks terrible but this seem good.

Why the author need to add isekai im this. It would be interesting if its not

I would have loved for him to be reincarnated in a lunatic stage of Touhou (if it's difficulty that he wanted he would for sure have loved it :))

Dex-chan lover
Chooses the most difficult setting, the hardest occupation to play, then complain the gods fucked him up with his talent and stats... :D

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone so damn dirty? Its like they make a habit of rolling around in the dirt before they start their day.

Fed-Kun's army
Those soldiers definitely have to be spearmen and not spear masters because why tf would spearmaster<swordsman

Fed-Kun's army
How the fuck is he in hard mode when he has a 6 star summoner class, when the average upper class is 2 star? Like seriously, if he was one star everything with 1 stat in everything, then it would be hell mode. But starting with a 6 star summoner class? Might as well be ease mode.

Users who are viewing this thread