Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

wait wtf 6star summoner?
does this means he can summon a catastrope lvl monster?

@FutariRio I think more stars = higher difficulty. Still makes no sense how a swordsmaster has more stars than spearmaster, but I guess it's up to the author 🤣

I know that was supposed to be badass and all, but I just started laughing because it felt so childish - like, "Well I have more stars than you! Ha!"

10/10 will read the whole thing

Contributor
This is way to liberally translated and why defuck did you even rewrite so many bubbles?
I really hope it's only the first chapter...

Fed-Kun's army
@hedgemoney This. He also got to train with and practically get taught by a swordmaster. Started out in an unknown village without any political or external pressures. No one's died yet. I mean calling this hell mode is an insult.

Code:
[USER=401460]@FutariRio[/USER] I think more stars = higher difficulty. Still makes no sense how a swordsmaster has more stars than spearmaster, but I guess it's up to the author 🤣

How dare you question japanese author logic? Obviously every weapon in the world < nippon almighty sword katana folded 3000 thousand times. If at least in history swordmen were a thing lol, outside of assassination, duels and knights or samurais they were rock bottom feeders. Spears are very effective even with untrained peasants, hammers + mace or low trained cavalry would still stomp hard swordmen.

Aggregator gang
Mc picks "weakest"(hardest to level up) and the most unpick class, mc fight a pretty strong and well picked class, mc complains his lack of skill and strength.....mc big brain?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe hell mode multiplies the stars? Like if he chose hero it would be like 40 star? Or did he think summoner was hard despite the high stars?

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. He has 13 moles, each giving 3 strength, which would mean he gets 39 but he only gets 26 bonus strength. Either the translation is shit or the author contradicted himself in the first chapter

Dex-chan lover
Why is spearmaster only 1 star but swordmaster 3 stars??? They both have their merits but none is above the other when wielded by a master. The author should read 3 kingdoms

Dex-chan lover
The fantasy brainrot is strong with this one. Spearmaster being 1 star when sword is 4? sure buddy, that's accurate

Dex-chan lover
Why is spearmaster only 1 star but swordmaster 3 stars??? They both have their merits but none is above the other when wielded by a master. The author should read 3 kingdoms
fantasy brainrot
sword good spear bad

Dex-chan lover
Spearmaster is a 1 star, that's not right.
ZFlfORc.jpg

I don't understand the mechanics of this world at all. Is a he a summoner or a crawler? And didn't he pick Hero? Also I thought stars meant difficulty not power? And where did the animals come from?

Users who are viewing this thread