Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I am really hoping the next chapter comes sooner because I am not sure I can wait another 26 days.

wow when u not even a commoner feels bad ;-;

I think its like the equivalent of not being a citizen

Dex-chan lover
Hard Mode in games with higher risk and rewards is always like that. The start is hell on Earth, but once you start succeeding, the gains pile up and you start steamrolling everything.

Dex-chan lover
Holy buckets, 60%!? How did people survive?

Tax records from medieval Sweden showed that peasants spent between 2% and 15% each year, and 15% was enough to cause rebellion.

@icekatze this is an isekai, do you really think the ever jap knows anything about medieval europe ? its always the same bastardized version of it with muh evil nobles muh evil church and muh crop rotations

Dex-chan lover
Actually pretty decent!

@icekatze it depended on the economical situation of the fief and the governing landlord and it ranged anywhere from 20(very rarely) to 90% depending on various things. Most of the time if the tax reached 90% it would either be extreme situation or a border landlord scumbag who would only think of profit. This is for serfs(pretty much slaves) of course not commoners because commoners had some rights.

It's fucking crazy... You need 6 years to lvlup your stats... It's really hell mode...

Thanks for the chapter.

That frog is quite the nice insect.

... Eh? I thought he just reached level 2. Why does his status suddenly say he's level 5? Was there a time skip?

Double-page supporter
Pretty decent so far

I forgot that japanese considered frogs and slugs as insects lol

Dex-chan lover
@Danila
I'm already betting the author didn't do their homework. Although it's not just medieval Europe. Until the advent of industrial agriculture, the percentage of people who were farmers didn't drop below 70% worldwide. (With hunter-gatherers, everyone was in food production.)

@AlphaFlow
I could believe that some lords might have tried 90%, but farmers need to eat too, thermodynamically speaking. Normally in a story like this I'd have said "eh, it must be magic," but the villagers seemed shocked by how fast the MC was working, so it seems like magic isn't a replacement for industrial farming equipment in this world.

Supporter
So those were leeches, not common slugs... also his level up rewards better be greater than a single level up for everyone else. He better be getting that 100x stat boost for all the damn work he’s doing.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty solid start. The MC isn't blasting through everything and has sufficient struggles and goals to pursue.

Dex-chan lover
I was invested enough to make me want to pick up the source material, but it appears this manga is actually original lol.

Guess I'm stuck waiting now.

Users who are viewing this thread