Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - To Rosenheim

Dex-chan lover
Wow, Allen, it turns out you have (at least) ten flying dragons. No wonder the king seems scared of you.

It seems that the reason why the king sent you to the battlefield is not entirely because he hates you, but probably also because he thinks you can save humanity after being vouched for by the hero.

Also, wow again, the demon army seems well-organized. It is no surprise they have been able to advance so far into human territory. Look at how they neatly wait outside the wall for the siege.
In along the way,
ALL of the King and Emperor will literally scared of Allen.

and NO,
the shitty king of the Latash, is Hate of Allen and he sent Allen to battlefield to expect Allen will Die.
but Allen will give the shitty king Uno Reverse Card, and threatened him, if the king make a move to Allen that care about,
he would literally move a Elf Army + another alliance member to Destroy his kingdom.

and yup,
the Demon Army have a Demon General that even Hero (Helmios) give a run for his money, to just defeat 1 Demon General

Dex-chan lover
That animal like thing on the Elf Queen shoulder looks like a "FLAG" to me, don't tell me that actually is a demon in disguise
I'm not going to tell you it is, but yeah...it's suspicious AF. Either it is the queens wacky sidekick everyone knows and loves (but why didn't her daughter react to it being soooo tired, in that case?) or it's something that latched onto the queen and spies. If the cloak dude is also a spy, that would explain, why he urged her to evacuate into the next save city. To spy on its government as next target. I guess it is invisible and MC is just an idiot for not doubting it.

Double-page supporter
This is goofy goofy. Childen are saving the world and everyone else is useless.

Dex-chan lover
Dammit.... I want to be able to asspull convenient powers as and when I happen to need them as well..

Author: "There is a complicated system behind the summoning power of the MC. I will explain in many panels!"
Also Author: "Dammit, I've ran into a problem... Let's just have the MC blag a new skill to solve it.."

That reminds me of an old issue I had with shounen manga, where power-creeping is a feature of the genre, and the author can always go: "I didn't say the MC can't do that!"
Because, yeah, it's a "smart" way to write something you have to publish every week or so, or when you know you can write yourself into a corner -- just don't put a limit on something, and establish w/e as you go.

Now that I think about it, it's pretty funny that "power creeping" is pretty consistent with pretty good world-building. It seems like shounen authors like to think of decent settings, but not really how to "properly" traverse them.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
image.png

Pretty sure these bubbles are swapped, but it makes for a pretty funny image.

Dex-chan lover
Man i know i already said stuff about the logistics being an almpst impossible feat in comparison to this worlds tecnological level but there is another problem that has too with logistics so this elven capital overnight has 1 million people more and they are all refuges aka they probably dont work so how is this pre-industrial society able to feed this extra 1M like i know the capital city has probably huge granaries but with this huge increase it should be even harder to feed the population that actually works i really have no idea how do this kingdoms keep with such a huge spending in military and civilian goods for military operation and refugee relief i know that this world apparently has very good moral so maybe everything is like leased but godammit i really cant see how the capitalist/aristocrats arent just scamming this kingdoms since in a real life situation everything would be in short suply.

Dex-chan lover
[HUMANS LITERALLY ON THEIR WAY TO RISK THEIR LIVES TO SAVE THE ELVES FROM BEING SLAUGHTERED]: "What's the country of the elves like? Are humans like us not allowed there?"
Elf: "Oh, yeah, about that. We fucking hate humans. You best disguise yourselves."

...The fuck? They're literally on the way to help you on the battlefield! Who the fuck cares what shape their ears are?!

Users who are viewing this thread