Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru

I think how this works is the higher your job stars the harder it is to level up. A pure summoner build that isn't taming isekai is pretty rare, interested to see where this goes.

Group Leader
I don't think 'speedrun' is the most correct translation for the title here.

やり込み has also another subtler connotation and based on the WN spoiler I've read, it seems to fit that meanings better.

With MC choosing ridiculous difficulties and 100x more grind option, it seems to fit more of a 'challenge run/play' instead of any% speedrunning

Double-page supporter
ah yes, the slowest speedrun ever

challenge run fits better and makes the title funnier, just like getting berserkers in a FFV four job fiesta

Double-page supporter
The MC is super calm and calculating. It's been a long time I've seen a MC like this in JP. I'm shocked.
You can also see potential in the Main Heroine, I did not realize it was even her!
She looked noble and gentle on the cover, with long hair. Turns out she's a huge muscle head/barbarian type but I like her as it makes a good balance with MC. I can only hope she's utilized right.

great potential. doesn’t seem to try to take the easy route with only difficulties about the character’s personality, and doesn’t look like an easy harem story.

Love the premise, good drawings and full of posibilities.

I like it

i wonder how long will it take, isekai is just a way to make the mc smarter then the rest, soo he has a way to explain why he's a "genius" and see the world diferent, soo he can 100% use his skills. that's why it's a isekai

Dex-chan lover
It is weird when he got checked he got an all E stats when he has an 8 star job. Not to mention they branded him as talentless, and when I see the knight reaction after fighting the little girl, supposedly 3 star job itself is pretty rare. So I think, is he actually hiding his job/stats?

Dex-chan lover
A "speedrunner" decides, oh yes let's make the game take essentially 100 times longer on his first run and gets forcibly reincarnated.... the world only sees him as an error, people consider him with no talent, and this is a complete wash of a book. Sorry but too many inconsistencies make this an annoying thing to read, if you get past that, it may be interesting, but the protag ain't a speedrunner, he's just a plain masochist

PS I actually got confused if the mc had breasts or not in the first chapter before he was reincarnated, I don't know why, but I did

Users who are viewing this thread