Hello, Melancholic!

Fed-Kun's army
Fpr people saying why is there a yuri tag like did y’all watch what i watched? The relationship between chika and the other girl was enough to make it a yuri manga. Yeah maybe minato and hibiki aren’t doing anything bc they just became a thing and it doesn’t have to be sex every chapter like a good story line is also good sometimes and especially in the yuri community. also it was supposed to be a longer manga but it was discontinued so ch 14 was the last but there are some specials still so yeah

Fed-Kun's army
I just binched this manga and I absolutely loved it (most of it) and got really into it just to then find out there is only one chapter left. damn it 😭😭😭😭😭

Power Uploader
Oh well... it got stopped at 14 chapters. Probably cancelled because of poor response in Japan.

ohhhhh this manga is so good!! so glad to find a high-school setting yuri manga that doesn't do that "b-b-b-ut we're both girls!?" bullshit, and has characters that actually know how to talk to each other

nah this was such a chill manga bro, really really enjoyed this and shoutouts to the translator fr

Double-page supporter
a really fucking solid yuri manga, very refreshing to see one with such great pacing and an ending that doesn't drag around.

2 volumes is in no way an indication it got canceled, why do people always assume that? the length here is perfect, have you simply considered that the author wanted to tell a concise, straightforward story?

Thanks for translating it!
It really was a good one to read and to take music references!
I made a new youtube list based on the songs presented at it (I also found a few on Spotify and made one there as well).

Users who are viewing this thread