Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Previous Generation's Demon Lord Tests Abilities From Last G…

Fed-Kun's army
Bet the religion destroyed from the inside, because after killing the MC the disease got worse, which means their whole attempt to put the blame on him backfired. People might think MC knew the cure and saving people, but due to Church misunderstanding, they end up killing the person who can solve the whole problem.

Aggregator gang
Hohohoho seems like the villsgers were extremely busy. Destroyed the church conquered the world and put the church as taboo.... brilliant

Dex-chan lover
Goddamnit I hate getting involved with a monthly manga when it just starts up give me weekly updates REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
Jusy destroy the world MC...
Become what you have been destinied for..

*Oukay that's extreme

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter but is there a particular reason why 2 is before the 1st chapter in the list?

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know a series like this with vampires and reincarnation and minions

Dex-chan lover
i really hope that his whole village rebeled against the church and curbstomped them so hard that even their name was considered taboo

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 It's because Ch. 2 has the Vol. 1 before it, the site organizes chapters by Volume first to keep series that have Vol. 2 Ch. 1 Vol. 3 Ch. 1 etc in order. You only really need it for webtoons since they're the main ones that use that type of organization, doujins and anthologies will sometimes do that too, but it's recommended that you list the Vol along with the chapter to keep them sorted properly.

I REEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLY want a lot more chapters of this! This is seriously already very interesting imo.

did Alice got eternal life, defeated the elysium, became a royal and wait for his return?

edit:
and what about his first bat servant? did it evolved too?

Supporter
@theowww
You are making me think of a certain perpetually poor vampire and her accidental mini-me who worships her.

Users who are viewing this thread