Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Former Demon Lord, Visits the Commerce Guild

Dex-chan lover
YES.

And if they're doing this sort of thing this early on in the story....

...It either means that this story is going to be somewhat short, or some serious shit is gonna be coming down the pipeline.

Given what we've seen of the Elysium Temple... yeah. I think shit's about to get real.

Dex-chan lover
This felt, a bit I dunno... Rushed? For such a big reveal and all it all happened way to easily and quickly with everyone just believing each other. Even that "checker" seems like a plot convenient thingy.
Didn't want it dragged out, but wanted proper set up and climax for it

Dex-chan lover
When religion assaults your village and enslaves your ppl, start capitalism to keep them loyal to your martyr!~
When religion tries to censure everything about the past, capitalism prevails and safeguards the only traces remaining, for the sake of the martyr that capitalism worships!~
YES.

And if they're doing this sort of thing this early on in the story....

...It either means that this story is going to be somewhat short, or some serious shit is gonna be coming down the pipeline.

Given what we've seen of the Elysium Temple... yeah. I think shit's about to get real.
early? Hasn't there been years already?
Personally it feels really late imo, something that should have been revealed around chapter 3 or so.

Users who are viewing this thread