Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 - Former Demon Lord, Gets Engaged

Dex-chan lover
wouldn't him taking out the holy sword be enough to rise in nobility rank? why would he need all 3? wouldn't collecting all the holy relics be worth a lot more then being a viscount, he should be at least a duke/archduke after that...

Dex-chan lover
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO

443e50c2bb63549880a1be0712628278eb40e1c709a4b63b025f37a9452e9c9a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
wouldn't him taking out the holy sword be enough to rise in nobility rank? why would he need all 3? wouldn't collecting all the holy relics be worth a lot more then being a viscount, he should be at least a duke/archduke after that...
That's exactly what he said. The holy sword should be enough to raise him to viscount. If he wants to have a high enough rank to marry the princess, he needs two more ancient items.

Dex-chan lover
Didn’t he said in some chapter to keep the “I taking out holy sword” as secret or smt?

Dex-chan lover
Ooh how generous of the guardian deity of this mang a to grace me with this translation on this day! how i lust after more still! my curiosity is only sated for a short while!

Double-page supporter
In chapter 13, Princess' grandma was mentioned that she had live a long life.
She may be Miia along but the guild should have record or she would have contacted the guild

Dex-chan lover
If told well, I’d say the infiltration team’s quest in collapsing the temple internally might be more interesting than the main story. All the intrigues in sabotage, political maneuvering, etc sound appealing.

Dex-chan lover
I really can't agree with the author's choice of giving the MC his own personal cult and a conveniently reincarnated princess-bride. This cuts off an interesting route of character development, since MC doesn't have to figure things out and re-invent himself. If anything, he's encouraged to conform to how his "past self" is viewed.

Having a hugely influential cult, which deifies him, is another thing. Instead of letting such things thrive, it would serve a country better to justify a reason and expropriate what they have. Then again, in our reality, there's religions where you engage in ritualistic cannibalism or believe tall tales about turning water into wine, so it's not that far-fetched.

Dex-chan lover
I know the two hundred years thing feels kinda silly, but this is exactly the sort of thing you'd expect to hear from a girl who is absolutely over-the-moon for a guy she loves.

Besides, we're talking about a girl, here, who went full-on Juliet Capulet here. Literally. Blade through the chest just so she can be with her Romeo in the next life. And at the same freakin' age, no less!

Pfft. You know, that would actually make sense. That this whole story was the author going, "Hmmm... What if I took Romeo and Juliet, put it in an isekai-style fantasy settling, but told the story about what happens after Romeo and Juliet get themselves killed?"

Users who are viewing this thread