Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru

Fed-Kun's army
"There was a mage called ‘The Lone Demon King’ at the frontier.
He was just a creature that never grew old, but he was loved by the villagers as something of a guardian deity.
However, he was destroyed by a magic organization that sees his existence as dangerous.
200 years later, he is reincarnated as the second son of an aristocrat and obtains the strongest magic power.
Let's pretend I didn't read the summary while I give this manga a rating 1 star and continue to close the tab of this page

Aggregator gang
i feel like i have seem the girls in the cover like 100 times in other manga

Oh, cool, another one of these copy-paste stuff...
Couldn't these authors get hit by plagiarism law or something? I know I'm reading this illegally and shouldn't be a hypocrite about it, but come on, please write something original, will you?

Dex-chan lover
seemed pretty chill
not real great
not real bad
but then i read the summary

The cover looks like some cheap knockoff of a cheap knockoff. Author was like yeah muh average wapanese boy does magic, lets give him 2 waifus... a red one and a blue one. That's about the level of personality I'll be expecting from them too.

Nosferatu is a vampire race from the game Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines I really liked the little reference and the first chpater in my opinion was really good and I really liked the mc too

Reg

hmm already 2+ books out but still barely any recognition, sounds really off right? well the premise was nice, thanks for the scanlation I appreciate it (would be really amazing if scans were of a higher resolution tho, your translations are great! =3).

Users who are viewing this thread